WTS 194m SP Titan/Supers/Dreads/Subcaps Production and Hauling character

Wow, so many people called scammer here (posts were deleted by ISD).

Just an FYI, he spelled the URL wrong for eveskillboard.com which is why the link fails, he has 3 Lā€™s. Ripperoni

Eveskillboard link is showing an extracted charā€¦

Hope they get back to you quick.

1 Like

Yeah looks like it. Hopefully CCP gets back to me and reimburses it soon. I can only imagine that hes gone rmtā€™d all the isk by now.

Going to go update the petition with the new info now.

This is at minimum the 2nd time, probably 5th+ time heā€™s done this.

This needs a much harsher punishment.

Mr ISD next time you see people saying someoneā€™s tried to scam in char bazaar before, realize that the person will just do it again. Theyā€™re not saying these accusations willy nilly. Scammers know they ā€œcanā€™tā€ scam in the bazaar, if someone has reasons to do it once theyā€™re not going to change.

Meanwhile the scammer has already gotten his RMT gains and is laughing all the way to the bank. And created a giant mess for the already overworked CCP support. All because blind following of forum rules took priority over just a little bit of thinking.

1 Like

UPDATE:

Just logged on and had a gm transfer for 180b.
2018.03.05 18:25:50 GM Cash Transfer 180,000,000,000 ISK 180,000,000,000 ISK [r] GM [xxxxxxxxx] issued transaction between Cpt Pipo and B Actault

Iā€™m not sure how gm transfer work but it said it came out of Cpt Pipos wallet. I take it this just put his wallet negative, or maybe he didnā€™t rmt all the isk yet?

Who knowsā€¦ GMs will do their investigation. Worst case, the people who bought the ISK will be in for a surprise :slight_smile:

Glad they returned the ISK fast.

Btw, just a word of warning to anyone who might get ideas.

Even if this tool managed to get his ISK sold. The people who bought it will get it taken away by the GMs. Then these people, who are very much pissed off, that payed for the ISK will do a ā€˜chargebackā€™. With credit cards payments itā€™s dead easy. PayPal also, in most cases, side with buyers.

So, in the end, this tool will end up with a NEGATIVE $/Ā£/ā‚¬1,000 account. If you donā€™t clear the negative balance, next thing you know, you have debt collectors sending letters to your home address!

Not worth it!

1 Like

Scammer knows this and likely used non refundable payment methods to sell the isk. The RMT buyers are out money, youā€™re out time, and the scammer wins.

This is what I was trying to get at. Itā€™s completely clear that scamming here gets reversed. The ONLY reason a scammer would be here is because they know they can double their money, RMT and walk away scott free.

If anyone pays for dodgy goods (EULA violating) with a non-refundable payment methodā€¦ they deserve what they get :smiley:

Itā€™s sad to see it ended this way.

A reminder to future buyers: As ISD we do not have the tools nor the ability to investigate claims regarding character transfer scams. In my previous post I instructed those who were worried about the authenticity of this transfer to file a ticket as CCP Support can handle it, ISD cannot.

As this Transfer Failed (Canceled) I will go ahead and lock this.

~Buldath