07 US-East Looking for PVP/PVE some Indy Corp. See Below Description

Hello 07
I am looking for a Corp in Low or Null, that has PVE/PVP with some Indy mixed in also if possibly.
I would happy to get on Discord and chat also for more info.
I’m looking to help support a corp fighting, hauling or material gathering IE-mining at times.
I have good understanding of PVP FC commands and flying.
I also have coms Ears and Voice.
I’m a US-East time zone. But am available many hours of the day.
I have understanding of Bookmarks safe zone aligning and all the good things that go along in game. D scanner and Probe. Local
Not the best at scanning but that in due time will have to worked out. Time/Practice is the essence of that one lol.
Side notes for reference.

Notes. Currently can use Covert Ops Cloak.
Many other skills also.
Current Ship levels.
I am mainly trained in Caldari and Gallente.
My main Skills are focused in Mainly Misses and Shields.
I do have light to medium skills in Guns and Armor.
The rest is in the main core skilling with some side branches here and there.

Ships

Caldari

Covert Ops +9 Mainly Stealth Bomber
Frigates +5 Reg and Navy
Destroyers +3
Cruisers +5 Reg and Navy
Battle Cruisers +3 Reg and Navy
Heavy Assault Cruiser +6
Hauler +5
Covert Hauler +6

Gallente

Frigates +3 Reg and Navy
Destroyers +3
Cruisers +5 Reg and Navy
Heavy Assault +6
Also TECH 3 Cruiser- Tengu

Minmatar

Frigates +5 Reg and Navy
Destroyer +3

Guristas

Frigate +8 the Worm
Cruiser +10 the Gila

Angel

Frigate +6 Dramiel

Serpentis

Frigate +6 Daredevil

Mordu’s

Frigate +8 Garmur
Cruiser +10 Orthmus

Mining ORE +5

I can fly Retriever-Coveter-Procurer-Venture
I am about 8 days out on Prospect and Endurance

Please feel msg in game or leave a post here.
Thank you all for reading my long winded post just to look for a Corp to call home.

Drop in let’s fill in that paperwork!

Hey there,

Have you ever considered making the move and living in WH space?

Come check us out. We might fit what you are looking for,

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

ReApEr CrImSoNtAlOn Hey, I think we have everything you are looking for plus a very nice group of people in corp. In game mail sent, hope we hear back from you.

Good afternoon ReApEr

LOG is recruiting, League of Gentlemen

Our corp is primarily a nullsec pvp corp but all of us are also involved in the PVE/Industry side of the game to varying degrees.

Being on comms is really important so thats good to hear, it helps build a community spirit and it stops you dieing as well :slight_smile:

We have members in EU and all 3 US TZs, with members from many countires.

if you where to join us, Mini and amar cruiser 5 would be required sooner rather than later so you could fly the ships the alliance uses on a regular basis.

Your mining skills would come in very handy as we have our own moons :slight_smile:

If you like the sound of all this, drop by LOG Pub in-game and chat to us there, or use the Discord link in that channel to speak to us on Discord.

Hi ReApEr CrImSoNtAlOn!

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We’re set up with industry structures and have moons/anoms to mine if that’s you’re thing too :slight_smile:

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

ReApEr CrImSoNtAlOn, Any luck on finding a corp? We sent you an in game mail, we’d be happy to welcome you into our community, hope to hear back from you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.