100+ mill sp toon and alts looking for 0.0 home

Hello all i have returned to the game and tried to rebuild a corp without much success seems i have been out the loop to much with corp recruitment any by the by i am looking to get back into the game with some isk making indy stuff and a little PVP if you could get in touch in game i prefer that

2 of my pilots are cap pilots and all have Indy skills plus PVP skills and experience

I better add that i am EU timezone and would like to be in a corp in the EU

Hi James,
Welcome back. Fingers crossed the learning curve isn’t quite so steep this time around!

We’re looking for Indy people, we’re in NRDS Null and we have a lot of EUTZ activity…

There’s a link to our Discord and ingame chat channel in the recruitment ad, drop in for a chat if you’re interested.

Hi there,

we are looking for New Members / Corps for our Alliance called Cold Steel Alliance.
Most of us are German speaking Players and we are Part of the QFC in Querious.

If ur interessted, u can poke me ingame if u wish.

Greetings,

My corp, Merciful Genocide is recruiting. We are a small 40 man corp whom participate in small gang and solo PvP. We are apart of the FUBAR alliance of which has just recently moved to a new pocket. We have Excellent Null Rats if your into Ratting and Quality Ores. Due to the nature of our recent standings reset there is a lot of PvP content if thats your thing and we have enough in alliance and coalition to let miners keep mining.

I’ll post the link to my corp ad and I look forwards to hearing from you.
Fly like you stole it! o7
Tauri Padecain - Merciful Genocide Recruitment Director

Hey friend!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Welcome back,
Our corp [ Something Something Darkside.] is a small but close nit corp. We live in Nullsec with the DARKNESS alliance. We offer participation incentive’s for joining fleets and we also have great space for industry.

If interested please visit our in-game channel: SSDD. Public

Hey there. Check us out, we might be right up your street. Have a read of our advert and send us a mail if you like what you see.

Unity of Suns

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.