1.3m SP newbro looking for corp. USTZ

Ello all. New and still looking for a home that fits me.

I’m interested in small gang and medium sized PvP. Really wanna fly Caldari Ships first. Plan to skill into an armor race later. I plan on being a tackle pilot.

I have a miner alt in the works, and plan to mine on the side.

I cant offer much, but I’m eager to learn. Have a good day.

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

@Cocaiinee_Elarik

If you’re interested in trying out lowsec we here at Filthy Peasants might be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a group of mostly veterans with several new players we help guide into becoming competent pvpers. Regardless of your skill points I want you to know you can contribute to fights and be a deciding factor on the battlefield with the right ship in the right place at the right time.

Solitude is a quiet region for PvE with several highsec islands, plenty of mission agents, great exploration opportunities, and we own several valuable moons for industry. I think you’ll be able to earn yourself loads of isk while also using that isk to learn to pvp without it becoming a financial burden. I also think our timezones will mesh very well as many of us are EST-TZ including myself.

I could go on but would prefer to just chat with you in game so I don’t end up posting a wall of text. Convo Arctanis in game or join our public channel Open Filth to have a chat with us. I’ll post our killboard and recruitment post below.

The Grove is a small, casual corps operating in low sec. Low tax rate with opportunities to grow for pilots. We do some PVP but aren’t a pirate corps. If interested, send message in game and look us up.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.