1 Hour Parking

Eject ships that have been docked for more than one hour in NPC stations in null.

:red_circle:

One-line Bad Idea thread continued is that way. Unless you meant to write “Eject ships that have been docked for more than one hour in Upwell structuresin null.”. In that case I could get behind it.

I could only approve this idea if it displays a 5 minute countdown timer, like for downtime.

Otherwise +1

Oh come on, this is a great content creator. Not that merry go round shite either, the real deal, including a new profession:

Station Camper(s): Waits for ships to be ejected then attacks! :skull_and_crossbones:

The tears will be EPIC! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I didn’t include Upwells because you just attack those outright!

No go away

+1 if this is a fun thread xD

You can also shoot the NPC station and it will spit out whoever has been docked the longest.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting