10 year old self sufficient small AUTZ corp seeks pvp/pve alliance

Long story short the alliance we are in is dissolving, some members will go their own way and some will come with us. We are looking for an alliance willing to take in a fairly small casual corp.
We MAY consider merging with the right corp.

We (Haunted House):
are half a dozen active members plus alts, 3 capital pilots, plus more members possibly coming after alliance dissolves.
are primarily looking for an alliance that holds good isk making space (eg where we can use the rorq and area with good combat and/or relic sites).
do boosted rorqual mining ops.
can put up citadels after some time in alliance once we feel secure there.
have our own jump freighter service.
do some small gang pvp as well.

We can hold our own in AUTZ but once citadels are up we need help defending them if the need arises and ofcourse our infrastructure and ops are open to alliance members.
Once we are established in new alliance we will put up infrastructure if any is required and selectively recruit to expand numbers.

Main core members are:
Chapters, late AUTZ runs the infrastructure wing of the corp.
Wild, late AUTZ runs booster rorq mining ops.
Mali, very active euro guy, cap pilot, likes to make lots of isk and keen pvper (will use carrier in pvp willingly).
Aegareth mid-late AUTZ https://zkillboard.com/character/1510566922/ in charge of the PvP aspects of the corp, begrudgingly does pve when he has to, likes bubble camping, can protect your space in the quiet hours and bring members to CTAs

Due to our timezone, CTA representation might be lower than expected but we should show up at least a few times a week.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, please contact me here or in game.

1 Like

check us out were looking for that exact kind of people.

i will be online in about 2hrs viper

1 Like

thanks for your reply viper, I’m having a read now

1 Like

We have great systems with excellent infrastructure in place. Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • Upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak
1 Like

If you’re looking for a PVP alliance, take a look at Federation Uprising, we can always use more AUTZ people.

Here’s our discord if you want to learn more, I’m on most of the day. http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

had some great offer already, things looking positive, we going to take our time to make the right decision, thanks so much to those who have responded :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our alliance CEO is an Auzzy, I’m sure he’ll welcome you like the rest of us. We were leading members of Circle-of-Two and Triumvirate. before forming our own alliance.

You can see more about nul-li-fy and it’s furious past here:

1 Like

Hey we would likee thew chance to talk to you and your grpoup and see if you would be a good fit

1 Like

Hey there,
Seeing as you are looking for a PVE/PVP alliance/corp to join with that is in decent space to make isk and have some fun, Orbital Fux is looking for corporations to join with us. Give me a shout if you’d like to chat!

1 Like

Hello,

since we have a few AUTZ players which are feeling kinda lonley, I would like to invite you and your corp to join the Yulai Federation. We recently moved from provibloc to legacy alliance in immensea and we are now on the frontlines to FRT.
We have plenty of good systems with everything your PvE heart desires and more than enough PvP to keep your pulse high.

Feel free to join the ingame channel YF-DIPLO to ask question or discuss in general.

Fly safe,

Ferden

1 Like

Contact me if your I’m interested in living in the north , with fellow oz and kiwis

1 Like

1 Like

hi Kilo, is that a merger into your corp or to join mordus? thanks

1 Like

both options can be spoken about mate - ill contact you in game in a moment

gday Ferden, my ceo will try conact you soon if you’re online, he should be in your public channel

gonna still keep our options open for a a few more days, hope everyone’s having a good weekend :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.