100M EU/USTZ - Returning to Eve, Want Content and Pew Pew

Hey all,

100m SP returning player with FC experience (no you do not want me in that job.)
Also would come with a JF account to support my PVP addiction.
I have no clue what the political landscape of EVE is these days and i do not want to go running a corp or alliance or whatever. I am very much over that. I fly everything and i want to flex those skills a bit and fly a wildly inappropriate amount of ships and other crap. I’m interesting in a chill PVP experience with all the normal trimmings (get on, PEW, log off, rinse and repeat. )

• Looking for Late EU/US TZ PVP - small to mid-scale Roams and Fleeting. Capital things?

• Looking for 0.0 conflict and low sec Preferred

• Looking for old friends and new alike

• Looking for structure and consistency,.

• Looking for a core group community to build with and die with.

• Looking for all kinds of PVP experiences, i want to flex the skills i spent forever AFK training.

• Not interested in PVE (missioning, ratting, mining, whatever)

• Not interested in Highsec ganking, pirating etc.

In game messages, Thread Replies welcome.

Check us out, not quite null. J-space has a ton of dynamics and PVP that can challenge that 100m SP.

Hey Rots,
RezCo just might be the place for you - funny guys and always up for PvP.

Do you want to experience Eve with a fun group rather than all alone? Has your corp gone inactive? Do you want the opportunity to experience PVP in a Null sec environment? Would you like to make more ISK and have fun while doing so? Are you a returning vet who wants a new home? No Fox Given offers opportunities for visionary, entrepreneurial and combat oriented players. Join us today!

What we seek:

1. A willingness to PVP. no experience necessary, we will gladly work with and train you.
  2. Omega clone status.
  3. A working mic and the ability to get into TS comms.
  4. A willingness to train for PVP doctrine ships. Logi always welcome.
  5. A willingness to become a part of our family.
  6. If you can already fly capitals that is a plus.

What we have to offer:

1. A knowledgeable member base who can guide you in Eve with a leadership who actually plays alongside you.
  2. Active members in both the corp and the alliance.
  3. Access to Null sec ISK making via ratting, gas pocket mining, and Null Ore anoms.
  4. A friendly RL first environment. Eve doesn’t have to be your life, we all have families and responsibilities.
  5. Access to both alliance level PVP operations and larger coalition level PVP operations.

feel free to contact me in game if this interests you .

Kind Regards
Fr4Nk

Dear Rots Mijnwerker,

Welcome back to eve! You would be a great fit over at JREX! We are a small gang to medium fleet PvP corporation, which has doctrines all over the place. We want people who want to PEW. High SP pvper’s that want to log in and kill.

We also have some indy to fuel our ship blowing up needs. Our Corp has lots of content right out of our door. We are active from 1700-0630 eve time with players ranging from EUSTZ to USTZ. I hope you would join us and based on your interests, you would fit right at home. Fleets and content is what we want to focus on. We will provide you with content and gf’s on all hours of the day. That’s what JREX is about surrounded by a community environment which also plays other games outside of eve together. You won’t be a number with us but a chill dude.

We are also members of a pirate alliance called intergalactic space hobos! We have lots of good fights and great content happening everyday to from blops to roams to Gate camps to dread fights.

I have attached our recruitment thread below which has our discord so you reach us. We also have a public channel called “JREX REC” for all recruitment.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region
★ Members with experience of many wars including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community

Why us

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members
★ Fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp fleets including nano roams and sniper camps
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Great alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Capital alt or training towards one

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Closed at OP’s Request, Has found what he wanted.