101m sp + 2 Alts (50m sp each) looking for WH

Hey, guess what? Starting your own corp sucks and I can’t find any of my friends. Been bearing it up since I got back and…well I am sick of it. Looking for a voice coms presence…no really. Murder and piracy need to be a thing. I have some pent up rage I need to share. Doing sites in groups needs to be a thing. Douchebaggery and Asshattery need not be things.

Hit me up in game or I can come back here and judge your responses harshly…though I am in no position to do so. If you have heard of me I am very sorry. I was drunk. Plus I had no idea she was related to you.

I have lived in wh before…but now there are houses instead of tents. \o/

Yours,
Lex//

PS: get me the F out of high sec!

1 Like

Hello Scion Lex,

Building from ground zero is a tremendous task for sure. I think we can help you. Take a closer look at who and what we are when you get a chance. I think you will be able to pick and choose what you are actually looking for inside a WH life. We have multiple CORPS that service a bunch of different personalities in game. Out of game, we are an active group that loves doing stuff together!

Check out our Alliance as well, if you see a particular CORP that you would like to represent at, let us know during your voice interview.

Hope to see ya in space,
Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

Hello

We own a good low sec pocket close to jita

We hold sov in null sec

We have a C2 wormhole

Would be glad to talk with ya in comms
Thanks
Jiggy

Howdy!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

C3 with a static low. always fun, hit me up

Hey o7

I have a recruitment post up here which you are more then free to check out: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore

It’s mostly me rambling about girls, Tinder, work and… well, that’s it actually! LOL

But we are a C2 small corp of about 10-15 active players (but growing actually… this stuff seems to work!) so have a read and if you want a chat, PM me a message :slight_smile:

Also… “If you have heard of me I am very sorry. I was drunk. Plus I had no idea she was related to you.”… I think you and I will get along :wink:

FDo7
SSjGhost

We at Niflhelm also have a WH based corp. Currently in a C2 with static HS and C1 connections. Okay planitary(the deeper you go the better), much better than HS. Eight members active daily in the EU timezone. Aliance is Wormlife. Check zKill website…

and you will find we are the dominant PVP corp in Wormlife.

We can teach you how to survive and thrive in wh space.

Discord Voice Chat.

Hope you find what you’re looking for.

Rebeccarune

Welcome aboard o7

For others interested: C2 WH Corp looking to expand - PVP/Indy/Explore

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.