110 mil SP SCap pilot looking for corp

Hi.

I’m a 110 mill Supercarrier pilot with my own Nyx.
Currently looking for a new corp to do PvP and PvE in null.
There’s a catch though: Corp must be able to facilitate the extraction of me and my Nyx from a not too friendly enviroment in Vale of the Silent. I’ll bring usefull subcaps along with me.

My TZ varies at the moment from EUTZ to Central Asian TZ due to work.

Languages:
Polish, English, German

1 Like

you may need to suck up the loss of your super to get yourself into a decent Corp… you should be able to replace it pretty quickly if you join someone with decent space.
but if you want to join a Corp thats all about the PvP as well as providing solid isk earning potential then take a look at our Corp ad and hit us up on discord if you want to chat

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Maybe we can make a fun op some day to rescue your crap :smiley:

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

Who are we?

THE FINAL RESISTANCE [TFR.] is an all-around corporation that lives and thrives in Null Sec space.Currently living in the Deklein region, we are part of “DARKNESS.” (DARK) Alliance and “Guardians of the Galaxy” (GotG) Coalition.

We are a tight-knit and relaxed group of pilots that always have FUN flying together.
To achieve an healthy balance, we have a wide variety of players, that covers all aspects of EVE, and we are now looking forward to expand our membership. Either PVPer or Industrial, if you have the will to stand up and fight, you will find your place with us.

What can TFR. provide?
PVP

• Corp Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • Alliance Ship Replacement Program (SRP)
  • Regular alliance/coalition fleets and deployments
  • Small corp gangs and roams
  • BLOPS

PVE

• Safe Null Sec space with Level 5 upgrades
  • Lots of anomalies and DED complexes
  • Lots of null sec space to be explored
  • Ice Belts, Asteroid Belts and Planet Interaction
  • Moon mining endeavours

INDUSTRY

• Corp buyback program
  • Capital Program
  • Supercapital Program

LOGISTICS

• Corp and Alliance logistics team
  • Marketing possibilities
  • TFR. requirements?
  • Active and proactive
  • Available to teamwork and socialize
  • Teamspeak and Discord are mandatory
  • Available to join fleets and corp activities
  • Omega account
  • Minimum 25.000.000 Skill Points
  • Full background check of all accounts owned (ESI)
  • 48/72 hrs acceptance period after interview

If interested you can contact me in game and on discord at Zenra Va’kur. Or you can join our public channel TFR.Public. Fly dangerous o7

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Null Sec Life

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC , and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.