113 mil/sp returning player looking for new home null/low

Hi

Started to change towards Industrial / Mining before I quit last time. Still a bit of training to go.
Would love a friendly, drama free corp in null/low

Drama free corp checking in, check us out. Null-sec Corp recruiting well rounded, experienced pilots - UMAH [EU/US/AUNZ] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out at War Eagle Fleet bro! Top 28 PVP corps this week and moving up!

App up! War Eagle Fleet - YouTube

And we have a growing indy group with 3 rental systems for grinding

Hey there,
We at astrum might be ur best bet.
We are a returning indy/pvp corp.
We blow up what we make and take enemies along with us.
We are located in deklein region and fly under RHP.
We have good space and alot of opportunities to rat/mine/pvp
All flavors of the game.
If u want u can come and have a talksie

come check us out o7
US/AU TZ AND SOME EUTZ
Down Under Syndrome is looking for any corporations looking to make piles of isk in the Placid/Syndicate region. We are also looking to recruit more PvP pilots to the executor corporation:(Occulus Rifts | Corporation | zKillboard)

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies
lots of moon mining
Safe space for lvl 5 missions
Well experienced fc
Ratting Space
Fleet pvp
Blopsing
roaming fleet

What we offer:
Over 50 BILLION per week in the most valuable moon mining opportunities
ACTIVE pvp fleets across 4 regions
Access to low sec AND null sec ores including crokite and arkonor
LOCAL market place used by the alliance as well as our allies
WELL MAINTAINED infrastructure and experienced leaders, each with more than 10 yrs experience
SRP program designed to keep you flying
CAPITAL FIGHTS!
Reliable Allies and a long standing reputation as being a dependable friend and a fearless foe

Must meet the minimum 20,000,000 (20M) SP requirement

Visit our Discord for more information if this opportunity sounds appropriate for your respective corporations

Eve Forum Post: ★ Nexus Core. Find a home, build an empire! ★

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord: Join our discord!

5BAD is a real life first Corp most of us are adults with jobs and families. We enjoy spending time on coms together, we are a pvp first Corp followed by pve and industry. Our requirements are very minimal. Here is our discord if you would like to know more. Strategically Bad

Hi Loki!

First of all welcome back! I know you are probably already flooded with invites but I thought I’d throw this into the fray.

If you are interested or just have any questions about the game and whats changed feel free to hop over to our discord and/or send an in game mail to Reece Chanlin

Sounds like we could be a good match. We’re in the same alliance that @Rakeem_Muganni posted above but cater more to the EU/US timezone.

We’re a very laid back group with experience across all sectors of space and many 10+ year pilots. We’re mainly in lowsec but NPC null is 2 jumps away and we have several stations and active pockets out there, t

What we offer

• Mature player base with a “real life comes first” attitude

• PVP - small and large fleet

• Moon/Gas/Ice Mining

• Black Ops

• Manufacturing

• Reactions

• Experienced Leadership

What’s Required

• Working microphone

• Be able to speak and read/write English fluently

• Omega Status

• New to something? Not a problem.

I look forward to speaking to you o/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.