Returning Player, industry/exploration focused 98 mill sp

Hey, A couple of things about myself.

I have been playing off and on since 2008. :slight_smile: I tend to play the PVE and exploration aspects of it, as being partially deaf, Im not very good at using voice comms, which makes me not that great for PVP unless it desperate or we all going on a drunk roam with no intention of staying safe.
I am EU based, so im looking more for that timezone, however, if someone looking to improve their EU branch of their corp, and havent much, I might still be interested, as I normally play late enough to join some of US timezones as well. I probably mostly be a weekend warrior, with some evenings during the week.
What I’m looking for - What you got to offer? what do you need? Im a flexible guy. If you and me get along, and you got a goal in mind, I dont mind working to help achieve that goal. Be it in a 200 man corp, or a small corp. High sec or null or low or wormhole space. I got a bit of isk, just need a destination to go and set up in.
Any other questions, just ask, please :slight_smile:

Hello! Please check our recruitment post:

o7

Fly safe

Hey Daneo if your interested Black dog mercenaries is an elite group of WH pvpers. We have a small industry division that you could lead for us. Any resources you need will be provided. There is great opportunity for some sizable profits to be made and you could be part of a great group of guys and have a ton of fun. Mail me in game if your interested -Atlas

Darklore United is now recruiting
We are a null sec corp in The Bastion which is a member of The Imperium. Darklore United is the place where you can pursue your ratting and mining dreams. We are a small growing corp where real life comes first.
If you want to be part of something big it doesn’t get bigger than The Imperium.

What we can offer you:

Excellent ratting and mining opportunities. Including moon mining
Industry production.
Capital fleet to protect your mining and ratting ships
Regular pvp fleets, big fleets
Mature and relaxed enviroment

What we are looking for:

Min 10mill SP
Mature and self-sufficient, but we will ofc help you out if needed
Someone who likes to do fleets. (Fleets are fun and it is expected that you do your part)
Easy going members that don’t cause drama. Nobody likes drama.

What we expect from you.

Willingness to train doctrine ships
Teamspeak, mumble and jabber
Be on said TS, mumble and jabber
FULL API check
Do 4 fleets in a month

join darklore recruitment in game

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

I might have a good option for you, will send an ingame mail.

Hey @Daneo_Mistry

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

New Jovian Exploration Department

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

• Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)

• Citadel Infrastucture

• Full P4 PI Capabilities

• Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)

Our Members Provide

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.

• A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.

• Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.

Our Requirements For Application

• Full API

• We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply, we will review to see if you’re a good fit for us.

• Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.

Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Be great to see you in j-space.

Hi Daneo,
I am with Evian Industries, part of Evian Nation. We recently pulled out of our null sec home and retreated to our high sec base but we are looking to return to null. We are a close group of friends… no trash, no dishonesty, no drama. We work together and build together with multiple boosters boosting daily and an engineering complex, refinery, and a production facility with an extensive library of BPOs at our high sec base. Moon mining, ore mining, ice mining, and pvp are just of the few of the things we have. We also have an excellent buyback program (Corp buys everything). We have discord but there’s not a huge emphasis on voice comms. If you’re interested, shoot me an email in game or check out our recruitment thread. Good luck on your search.

Pod- IS RECRUITING!!

In Game Channel: To The Hilt

if you looking to do some indy and are a social player, but also willing to help the corp by occasionally flying logi or helping to advance the corp. Whilst still being able to do what you want in game with no major commitments to anything.

Then you should come have a chat with us in our in game channel: To The Hilt

Hey man. We’re set up in j-space and we need an industrilist. Come check us out. Ee have eu and is tz groups.

Hey @Daneo_Mistry I don’t usually reach out to people not looking specifically for pvp but I think you would fit in pretty well in our corp or alliance.

We’re a lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region which is a great area for you to explore/PvE in as we are largely the dominate force in the region. If you want to pvp and join fleets when they’re available you would definitely have no problem having a fun time here.

While we are mostly US TZ we are trying to build up more of a EU TZ presence as we have a few people from that TZ that largely play by themselves on weekdays but general activity on weekends is good across all TZs (most of us work full time so weekends are especially active).

We’ve lived in Solitude for years with active leadership and a great FC team. We’ve had tremendous success in the last few months fighting our larger enemies in the area and would like to capitalized on this opportunity to expand into timezones we’re not particularly active in currently. Even though our EU TZ activity isn’t great we usually do always have a few people on during that time and we’re working hard to recruit more.

Sorry for the wall of text. If you’re interested please drop by our public channel Open Filth or check the Filthy Peasants recruitment post or the HELLKNIGHT INDUSTRIES post.

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. Perhaps you might just take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

I may be able to help. Mail me in game to talk further.

Bladerunners

Living out of 0.0 npc space

sticking it to the man

All aspects of the game are tackled

• PVP
  • PVE
  • Industry
  • Mission running
  • etc…

Relaxed attitude, with no Drama from SOV and Blue Donuts, we aint renting, we make our luck

come join our pub channel

bladepub

repoman1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.