CLOSED!

Looking for established tight group in 0.0 to pew pew with and isk making to fund said pew pew. Looking for US/ late EU time zone.
Mainly Interested in Daily PVP fleets both large scale and small gang either with corps or alliance. I’m self-sufficient on my own but don’t mind some ratting/mining opportunity’s with in the corps for some chill fun time if needed.
On the Main fly’s mostly sub caps can also caps (Dreads+ Force Auxiliary). I really enjoy flying logi in fleets. Can fly all race with logi 5 trained. Also Hac 5, Recon 5, All race frig to bs 5 with tech 2 guns. Have skills to fly just about anything.
On the alt trained for gallente/amarr dreads+ force auxiliary. Has fighters 5, light fighters 5, heavy fighters 5. Tech 2 capital blaster, and pulse guns.
Hit me up with what you got via evemail or below. Will reply with main to corps interested in learning more about and possibly joining.

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

o/ Attis Virpio,

You should take a look at NOIR.

We are mercenaries that get paid to PVP all over New Eden. Because every contract requires a different doctrine or strategy, we fly every type of ship. If you like flying logi, we use every kind of logi, in all sorts of different fleets.

If you like dropping your caps, we are also a part of Rekking Crew. We fly with them a lot to feed our big fleet fight cravings since our contracts are usually small-gang oriented.

In NOIR., you free-time is yours to do with as you please. Feel free to go hunt or ping for a content roam. A lot of our members hone their PVP skills in wormholes or fighting nullsec groups.

If you’re interested, send me an in-game mail, or join our public discord server and give us a shout.

Happy Hunting,
Kravma en Distel

You seem like our type nerd! Come check us out!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Check us out also mate 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

bumpity bump! Eve mail any questions

Hey Attis,

if you are interested in a low-sec corp. You should check us out over at JREX! We are members of an alliance called intergalactic space hobos over in low-sec placid region. We We play from 1700-0630 eve time. Our fleets range from gate camps, blops, large scale fleets, and third partying fights.

We have no CTA’s, we are laid back and are a chill group of active players that wanna play together. I hope you want to join our family and gate camp with us… :slight_smile:

Feel free to join our discord @

I think I’ve got just the group for you. Katothen is a deployment-based PvP corp; we like to deploy away from home and blow stuff up at small scale, but we also have a couple of sov systems and access to coalition fleets for larger-scale PvP.

Not only that, though, we’ll teach you to FC so you can make your own content when nothing’s going on. Everyone in corp can ping fleets, build doctrines, propose deployments and get involved at the highest level.

Hey Man. We have fleet pings all day in our corp. Our coaltion is curretly deployed. We could need someone like you. We have fleet pings everyday on US/EU timzones. Its really fun dying in a blaze of glory in enemy territory.

Check us out in game RUTHLESS REGIMENT and join our discord.

o/

you might want to give a top 10 pvp corp a chance:

Welcome Back o7

Better Off Red is recruiting small/medium gang pvpers. We are US timezone and based in Tribute. Feel free to message me in game or on discord (Elusive#7653) to see if you’d be a good fit.

You can see a bit more about our alliance here Unspoken Alliance. is recruiting small/medium gang PvPers and corps

In Rust We Trust. is recruiting!

We are a growing and experienced corporation living the high life in a C5 wormhole. We can offer you all the same things that a Null corp can but more. We are not blue to the null alliances and corps so we can pretty much fight and find content in all areas of Null which are always only a few jumps away. We run small gang roams from our our corp or meet with others from our alliance and have large scale fleet PvP with the alliance as well. Dreads and Faxes are always of use in wormholes so yours won’t get dusty with us.
What do we do?

-Weekly ratting in our C5 and C5 static, we make a lot of ISK!

-Daily PvP activities. We roam our chain, low sec, and null sec looking for PvP content.

-We have knowledgeable veterans who can answer questions and assist you in getting things down.

-As part of the Hole Control Alliance, we frequently have ops with the Alliance adding to the content available to you.

We require members to use Team Speak for comms, Discord for pings, and Tripwire for wormhole mapping.

Interested? Join our public channel Tetanus and talk to a recruiter today!
In-game contact: SidodiS Adoulin, Rhealee, baggypayload, or Zlim Naskingar.

We are EU/US TZ based corp in INIT. if you wanna chat our pub channel is GLD PUBLIC

Hi There o/

RezCo - Corpse Collectors Wanted!- Null PvP - #121 by Aurelia_Breeze

A little about us, we’re a Null PvP Corp as per our wonderful killboard we take fights even if it’s not always the smartest move because we’re all about the content and having fun first and foremost. We’re a proud member of RAZOR Alliance

I hear you like Rorquals, so do we…

• Long Standing Alliance with History in Eve.
  • Trolls, memes, and good natured comms.
  • Real Llife Friendly, we don’t expect the world from pilots.
  • Good Space for Mining/Ratting.

RezCo’s Dicord - Epic Failures Only

Brand Newbros is recruiting. We are the flagship corp of the new FAM Alliance (Federated Alliance of Mafias).

-We live in Vale of the Silent, a Guristas region up north that is a short trip from Jita. -We encourage our members to pack light, because we will never trade fun and content for our space. -We have zero blues (Disclosure: +5 to TEST for 2 weeks longer as we transition to the new alliance). -We wish to fight everyone for the sake of fun and content instead of taking sides and owing favors.

-We aim to be the best environment for the new player or veteran than wants to become a solo or small gang pilot.

-We want to avoid falling into the F1 monkey trap and make sure our pilots know their way around the grid.

-We are a startup alliance with no history. Help us write it.

We want members that are mature and positive additions to the community. We recruit day one newbros as well as 10+ year elite small gang pilots.

Discord: https://discord.gg/RNTTS9X Apply: auth.gmafia.space (Add ESI links and then Apply)

-Smokes McPot (CEO)

We are nullsec corp with strong alliance, east Providence is our Home. Join us!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.