Returning 111m SP PvP Pilot with alts looking for NOMADIC lifestyle

I have been away from the game for over 2 years, decided to give EVE a chance again. Looking to join corporation that lives nomadic lifestyle. EU timezone.

What I’m looking for is PvP - any kind of pvp: camps, roams, big fights etc. Just want to have fun this time around

What I don’t want is null sec sovereignty warfare. Been there, done that … never going back. (unless it’s to provoke a fight).

Isk making is something i don’t care about, have lots of it, so income opportunities does not matter.

1 Like

We are not exactly nomadic in that we have a home but we do deployments. So if your interested get in touch!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Got cap alts?

1 Like

yes, i have cap alts

1 Like

Hello,

In a few words, VSQ is a EUTZ based pvp oriented corporation interested in growing it’s members core.We are a part of an awesome Weekend Warriors group, offering many ways of content to our members PVP wise, during the week but mainly as the name states, more organized on weekends.If you do play a lot during the week also,no problem, theres plenty of small gang to be done at times also.

You can read more about us on our advert or even poke us on discord if theres anything else that you might want to know:

1 Like

Probably would be a good fit for us, we use sovereignty as content generation and focus on enjoying the game and getting sweet frags.

In the past month we’ve moved from 7 regions away to a lowsec system, pushed into Pure Blind, and now are getting ridiculous amounts of content.

None of that coalition blue donut ■■■■■■■■

@KatukasP Hello.

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative.

You meet our SP requirement

would-you-like-to-know-more

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ
or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.