117 mil limited experience - Looking for Corp to grow and learn with

Back again -

I’ve been in and out of Eve since 2005 when I created this character. Deployments, job changes, and cross-country moves have limited getting into anything long-term. I’m wanting to learn the game and be able to make contributions to the community. I’m looking for social corp with knowledge to pass on and an understanding that RL comes first. I’m married so wife-aggro does happen and I have 1 year old. I’d be interested in US Central Timezone Corps that are into pvp, isk-making (running sites/Abyssals?/planetary opportunities), living in Null or WH. Drop a line or mail if you think you’d be a fit and maybe we can chat. I’ve always kept training happening, but I’m not very versed in using most of the skills I have.

Have a 2nd account with isk ready to inject once I figure out how to build an alt.

Highlights

• Logi Cruiser V
  • Logi Frigs VI
  • Strategic Cruiser V all races
  • BLOPS V Panther
  • BattleCruiser V Minmater/Gallente
  • Leadership V
  • Carrier III all races
  • Frigate V Amarr/Caldari/Gallente
  • Vargur w/ Bastion
  • Dreadnought IV Amarr w/ Siege Mod II
1 Like

Hey Sane,

We seem to fit your requirements, please come have a chat with us: GRIMM PUBLIC

Hello Sane! You seem like you could be interested in IoT. Currently busy in nullsec (GW) and highsec with citadels for manufacturing and industry. Specifically, in pvp and pve fleets we are missing a logi pilot. You could help out alot in that role!

Come by our discord and say hello : )

Hello @Sane_Skywalker

If you’re open to lowsec and npc nullsec our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you. We’re a US TZ lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Placid and Solitude regions.

We’re an RL first corp that always understands that RL takes first priority over anything else. That being said we’re an established corp with active leadership and great FCs that work hard to have content for us to enjoy on a daily basis. We have a mix of spontaneous roams/blops and weekly scheduled fight such as structures, roams, or WH dives.

We’re a mix of everything that tries to cater to a more RL-focused life. We aren’t as large or as active as the null blocs but we enjoy our independence and that target rich environment it brings.

If you’re interested check out our forum post below and join our chat channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

Hi Sane

I had a 9 year break and when I came back EDF was great at helping me understand whats new, how to get back into the groove and trained me up… so I’m obviously going to recommend them to you.

We use TS and Discord, very social. Good laughs. We like to win, but we also know RL comes first at all times. This is a game after all.

The corp is primarily a PVP corp, with PVE/Industry on the side to make ISK and grow the corp.

Having a second account is perfect for the way we working within our alliance, and your skills are brilliant too. Whereever you end up, they will be lucky to have you.

Drop by “The EDF bar” if you want to know more about EDF. You may also get an in-game mail from one of our recruiters or the CEO.

TS/Discord
EU/US TZ players.
Roams, fleet ops, capitals.

Thanks

Don’t know if you’ve found a corp yet but you seem to have good taste in naming characters and half our corp is married with children so I think it’d be great to have you on board.

Feel free to take a quick look at our recruitment post but more importantly come hang out in our public discord (link in the post) and we’ll have a chat, couple of beverages, maybe our CEO will sing, who knows :wink:

look forward to talkting to you.

I have sent you mail in game man. Have a look and see if it is want you are looking for.

Hello @Sane_Skywalker ,

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance and would love for you to stop by and see who and what we are in space…

We LOVE CONTENT Creators of all kinds, so we expect ALL our members to be so. Because of this, most of the time, our members love their time with WHSOC.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Sane,

It looks like you are truly looking for something different and exciting. I would check out Fwaming Dwagons. I can go on about how great we are and all that, but I think our KB, and our videos can give you a better idea of what we are about. Basic info is this…

• PVP focused group (90% pvp 10% isk making)
  • Live in C2 WH with 0.0/C5 static which allows for new pvp content anytime we want.
  • HIGHLY sociable.
  • Highly skilled Nano style PVP (we can teach you)
  • IRL always comes first. No mandatory anything
  • NO BLUES, NO POLITICS
  • MAXIMUM FUN

I think the other recruiters here have good corps, and can be fun… But what we have is unique and special… We are all LONG TIME veterans and we have been in every part of the game.

Take a minute to chat with us and you won’t regret it.

If you’re looking for some PvP, would be very interested bringing you in for dual-box logistics. Tons of US content and very talented veterans to show you the ropes.

wormholes!!!

Hello Sane!

I’m a director in Critical Horizon (Recruitment post here) ; and I think we’d be an ideal fit for you. I’ll tell you why I think so, and if you’re interested in hearing more then we’d like to come to our discord (Our Discord Server Here).

We’re a feisty C4<C3/C4 wormhole corp that does enjoys PvP in all of its myriad forms: from “ELITE” nanogang piloting; to armor brawls; to hardcore evictions; to dunking on caps. We are USTZ, with pretty full coast to coast coverage. Our average age is ~32-33 years old; and almost all of us have famines and/or careers, so IRL comes first without ever having to be said! I myself have been know to catch a bit of GF aggro lol… We also have ZERO hard activity requirements or CTA pings; just the expectation that when you are logged in, you’ll be in coms and helping to create content in one form or another.

Philosophically, we are a PVP first entity. We of course kill sleepers for blue loot, huff gas, do PI (our hole has pretty much perfect PI), and do whatever else to make isk; but if PVP comes a-knocking it’s generally expected that everyone reships and gets ready for PVP. We don’t claim to all be elite pilots; but the general expectation is that our pilots avoid silly errors and work to learn and improve after every engagement.

If this all sounds interesting, like I mentioned before stop by our discord (again, here) and ping “@recruiter” and we’ll be with you shortly!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Bumping for an already long week at work. Will be running through posts and in-game mail this evening!

Hey Sane o7 feel free to check us out :smiley:

Hi Sane, if your looking for small gang pvp and industry i would invite you to join XeCutioners Recruitment channel in game. We can chat more about what you are looking for and if we might be able to offer you a new home.

Hey Sane! Welcome back to EVE, and thank you for your service brother! I too am a Military Veteran (US Army, 19K).

I think we should have a talk cause I think we check a lot of boxes for you. Only thing is, we live in LowSec right now. This isn’t actually a problem because we have good security and many ways of making great ISK that fit a variety of plays styles.

We’re semi-casual (we don’t have activity requirements) and we totally understand that RL comes first, ALWAYS!

We have guys from all walks of EVE so whatever you want to learn, we can get you set up with a good teacher :wink:

My name is Ram Askaari and I am the CEO of Battle Kats. We’re a member of Hardly Competent alliance in the Kairos Initiative coalition. Some newer organizational entities but they are very well put together and very strong for their age and size.

So here’s some lazy copy and paste work haha:

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

Fleet Commanders
PvP Pilots
Capital Pilots
Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

SRP for Alliance sanctioned Ops
Discord and TeamSpeak3
All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum
Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously! Hope to hear from you soon Sane!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

Discord: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Besides the US TZ we might be a good fit for you.

If you’re interested feel free to check out our add. We do PVE and PVP in Null.

Check your mails ingame!

Sane

TSOOC is a 10 year old corp filled with many experienced members, we do a little bit of everything and are a laid back, NO BS, RL comes first kind of corp

proud member of TEST

come check us out