120 Mil Combat Char and 6+ friends LF a Sov. Null sec Corp

I’ve been around since 2007/8 with breaks along the way. I used to run a corp called 5th Freedom, under wildly inappropriate under Northern Coalition (A long time ago). I’m a sub cap / Cap Ship FC (rusty AF), but myself and a group of friends are looking for a well established Sov. Null sec corp that we can lay down some roots.

Some things we are looking for but not a deal breaker:

• A place to Rat (Combat module maxed out systems)
  • A place to mine (Indy module maxed out systems)
  • Active wars (not a must but a good thing)
  • SRP
  • Capital Ship umbrella
  • Alliance and or Corp buy back program

We are up for a talk on TS, and or discord (Bronx#9165) or (Odinvali
#4407) or (brown dorf#7347)

if you want 6-8 dedicated PvPr’s hit me up.

-Bronx

2 Likes

to the top

1 Like

Surprised you guys don’t just form up and enjoy wormhole life, could easily get tons of juicy brawl content with the 6 of you.

:broken_heart:

Hey @Bronxguru

Have eve-mailed you

Best,

Alt o7

Hello,

we have all what You looking for - just look at here : Brewmaster Armada - Providence Based Corp is Recruiting Players of All Skillset

Everything in your ad tells me you’d be a good fit, stop by and have a chat.

hey have a look here and hit us up on discord(can be found in the forum post)

Hey mate , have a look at us , mainly EU / UK Corp based deep in feyth

Sent you message ingame from my alt (Game Over) o7

Hey Bronx,

We are a null-sec corp living in a big blue donut. We are mainly indy focused, but there are many alliance pvp ops going on. We have many maxed out military index systems, as well as indy maxed out. We do have some wars currently. Alliance has an SRP for alliance fits and we have a big umbrella. We have a corp buyback program, we do not have one from alliance.
We do our main coms on Discord, alliance ops coms on Mumble.
We are a friendly corp, RLCF and are not interested in drama.
We just want to chill and have fun, and make the corp and alliance stronger while making ISK along the way.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
We are happy to take you guys in!
Fly safe! o7
http://evedougyfreash.wixsite.com/-reb

Hey we can tick of your boxes :wink:

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Hello,

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

We have what you need.

check us out.
send me an email ingame. or join our in game channel and discord thingy.

We are awesome at flying vigils equipped with capitals as backup :wink:

We good at spacing ships between planets \o/

Hope to see you soon in a fleet ball

Best regards,
wicked zombie
huhuhu: D:D:D:D:d

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

Maybe you can take a read through:
BLACK OMEGA SECURITY Recruitment for PVP’ers Now Open - All TZ's should explain everything

To the top…

Not sure if you’ll see this, as there are a lot of Copy/Paste ads filling up in here, but I am with The Exchange Collective, part of SLYCE. I’d like to speak with you — you’re exactly the sort of person we look for, plus you have FC chops. I’m confident we can give you a ton of support, along with a great group of guys to fly with. If you’d like to know more, check our ad here in the Forums, our Killboard, etc., and reach out to me in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.