123m SP Player Returning To Game, Looking For A Home

Eve Forum Post: Hegemonic Core - Null sec - EU - Legacy Coalition

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey Evil,

Welcome back to the game! I run a chilled out, community focused corp living in Vale of the Silent. As you probably know that’s close to Jita (straight JF jump to our staging). Being close to Jita brings plenty of opportunities to pvp. Alongside that we’re also part of Fraternity, one of the largest and most organised alliances in the game, all the normal benefits apply for making isk with great 0.0 space. On top of this we also have a corp WH to do some group PVE activities so tons to do.

The core of the corp is EU and we’re been playing together for around 8 years, have met in real life for a beer too! We’ve got a small but growing group of UStz players and of course the alliance itself has a large AU/CN tz so there’s stuff going on 23/7.

If you fancy a chat have a look at our recruitment ad and hop on discord for a chat. [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting

Hi EvilFree

Welcome back to Eve! I think we will have a good spot for you in Guns R Us, we are shallow Null living on a pipe meaning we get a decent amount of traffic and have only a few blues so plenty of content close to home.

Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can chat sometime soon.

Cheers!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey o/ Evil free

We have had several returning players lately join our ranks and are loving it. We offer mixed playstyles and a good group of players. We are casual on expectations but always focus on having fun and enjoying the game.

Hey dude join our discord and we have a chat

@EvilFree

Sounds like you are describing what we do in your post so I am confident a conversation would be beneficial, but we are no elites we play the game for fun and entertainment without pressure from the top to participate in fleets etc. Drop on by our recruitment post for more details

PJhustle Signature

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Into the Ether

Welcome,

We are corporation of USTZ and EUTZ players looking for like minded individuals to join our laid back PVP community! Our leadership recently returned and created our start up dragging old friends and enemies alike to PVP and create content for all those involved!

We are extremely interested in returning players like ourselves.

The corporation has a plethora of experienced directors and fleet commanders who strive to take the bullcrap out of the game so the content comes easy for our members! We formed this corporation to begin a new chapter in our eve careers and we would like you to come along! We are looking for pilots who wish to center themselves around real people in real PVP settings, looking to follow us to some of the most exotic places in eve while trying to get the fix that we so happily PLEX our accounts for! If you fit our requirements and wish to help build a better pvp experience maybe you can step, Into the Ether…

ALLIANCE:

• We are part of WE FORM V0LTA, based in the Fade Region and constantly deploying to a content zone near you!
  • We have a very short list of blues and 99% of eve is neutral - we go shooting NIGHTLY.

ISK Opportunities:

• Null-sec access is available for all your pvp funding needs.
  • Moon Rentals, mining, ratting, DED, archaeology and data mining, whatever you need to fund the bloodshed.

Requirements:

• No Hard SP Requirement but must be PVP Focused
  • Dread Alt (Mandatory)
  • Useful Light Tackle Alt/Dictor/Cyno Alt (Mandatory)
  • Mumble and Discord access
  • Must join comms and have an operational microphone (non negotiable)
  • Self sufficient
  • Consistent schedule and activity as RL allows (the significant other comes first)
  • Over the age of 18
  • ESI SEAT/Auths for ALL characters
  • Screenshot of your ESI page to prove the character on each account. (Since you can’t see that like you could with API)

Additional Information:

hey dude, are you still looking for a group?

Hi evil

Welcome.e back m8

I noticed you got some really nice offer and I don’t know if you are still looking but I hope you can consider us an option.

We are part of winmatar. Alliance an independent entity that operates in venal npc.

We like to keep our game simple but fun and avoid all regular ■■■■■■■■ that comes along sov warfare.

If you want to know more about us feel free to read our post below

Hope to hear from you

/prim

Check us out!

I was wondering if you had decided on a place yet within eve to rest your hat.

Eagle Wing Industry is small heavy industry corporation and part of CVA alliance, one of the oldest EVE alliances. We are living in Low Sec and NullSec regions of Placid and Syndicate.

We would like to welcome a few new members onto our small corporation. For all newcomers, we’d like to have background check and consult with you about you’r suitability to our small community!

We can offer following:

Opportunity to run null sec combat anomalies

R32/R64 moons to mine

Everything the industrialist desires: T1/T2/T3 reactions, up to capital production

Experienced marketeers/industrialists to learn from

Keepstar to market your stuff

Jump Freighter Service

Buyback for almost all items

Available PI infrastructure

PVP

Loads of roaming gangs and angry neighbours close-by to shoot at.

Daily small and big fleets

Friendly FC’s to learn from

Fleet SRP on alliance level

Stocked market with alliance ship fittings

Fly Supercapitals for laughs! *no SRP

Corporation Zkillboard: Eagle Wing Industries | Corporation | zKillboard

You

Be nice to our enemies (favourably with lazors)

Take part on corporation/alliance activities.

Take part of Alliance fleets (RL first!)

Be somewhat experienced on life on the nullsec

Aim to be self-sufficient on ISK making

For more information contact, Ernak Barca in game. Or drop me a message on discord; Ernak Barca#3386

EvilFree,

Welcome back to New Eden! I recently returned myself after a fairly long break. I can say I haven’t had a regret yet. If you’re looking to fly and laugh come give us a look!

Fly Dangerously! o7

hello o/

what tz do you usually play? our corp (Occulus Rift) is currently recruiting people. we are a low-sec small corp that lives in Placid. our corp consist of US/AU players and a little bit of NZ and EU . most of our members have been in the game for quite some time (10+yrs) we are mostly laid back and not going to tell you what to do unless an advice is needed. Our members are matured people that want to laid back and have fun. some even get drunk while playing and just out for laughs. we have many US military Vet and some active. if you are interested to know more about us you are more than welcome to chat with us in our discord recruitment channel.

Hey Evil, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey man why don’t you check out my pvp corp Rusted and Rejuvenated. We are a small gang pvp corp currently living in pure blind with our alliance Weapons of Mass Production. We mostly do small gang roams and fun stuff. We also have most of space neutral to us at the moment while we grow, so lots of places to roam not only locally but to Yeet Fleet out to. You can find the full listings of what we offer in our forum post below.

Forum Post: [RRUST] Rusted and Rejuvenated - EUTZ/USTZ > Weapons Of Mass Production > NullSec PvP > Fleet & Small Gang > Recruiting Experienced Pilots

Zkill: Rusted and Rejuvenated | Corporation | zKillboard

Discord: Rusted Discord

Also feel free to reach out to me in game at at my character, Vladamier Donvendonish or join our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust”

You may like our corp/alliance. I’ll leave a link to our thread here. Let me know if you have questions.

Depending on what TZ you are you could be a good fit in my corp :slightly_smiling_face: if your interested hop into our discord and we can have a talk https://discord.gg/zCZrxRddKm