Returning High SP Players Looking for US PvP

There are 5 of us returning to Eve after a break looking for US PvP corp. No requirements and RL comes first. We are self proficient and don’t need hand holding, older players that have been in for some time now. (PREFER LOW SEC)

we a life first small eve second, corp/alliance in c2
looking for new to old player, active on ustz. to had fun and do crazy thing come and join us.

una corp pequena que vive en c2
buscando jente nueva a viejos veteramos, activos en us tz

corp channel DRAKNKEN PUD

We sounds like the perfect Corp for your group. Our roam tonight was great, could have used you guys!

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

sent you an eve mail for the state.

You may like my Corp. part of a low sec pvp alliance with access to Hs, LS, and NS. No required ops, not so Willy nilly that nothing gets done but not so hard core that it’s oppressive.

Hey man if you and your boys are still looking for a corp why don’t you hit me up. We are a tight nit group that mostly does small gang stuff. I know you said your interested in low sec but our space in null is right next to a good lowsec entrance. Feel free to reach out to me in game or through our discord. I have linked our recruitment post below for more details.

Bump for attention, we are still looking to make an informed decision.

Hey there Seventh and Rumpleforeskin,

I’m gonna make this short and sweet.

The State. is a predominantly USTZ PvP Corp located in the Tribute region along the bordering Lowsec systems. We are part of the alliance NullSechnaya Sholupen.

We are Sov Nullsec but deploy to content rich areas of Lowsec and NPC Nullsec, and we will put any alts or Caps you may have to use.

Hit me up on our Corp Discord or message me directly. Justin Starr STARR#8251

Hi Seventh, would you and your friends have any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

It’s a bit of a grind to be able to traverse the region but once you do there is lots of content both in the region and using the region to quickly traverse through empire space.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi seventh sins

First off welcome back:)

I know you and your friends prefer lowsec but if you can consider venal (npc null) as your base of operations.

We are part of winmatar alliance a stand alone entity and we don’t take orders from no-one.

Our game play is very simple and its all about having fun and keep things as simple as possible.

Below you got som other bulletpoints on why you should consider us an option

1, No structures bashing nor cta’s
2. No sov space to bother off.
3, No Sp/Exp requirements. Time will fix that for you:)
4, No api/seat b-llsh-t. We welcome spies to spy for us:)
5, No TiDI and anchor +F1
6. No blue donut (we want targets)
7, No corp tax. Yes, you read it right 0 % CORP TAX.
8, No war eligible.
9, and much more

• Venal (Null npc space)
  • Make 500m/hr doing lvl4 guristas missions to fund your pvp
  • You will matter for us. Morts is a family and we take care of our own
  • Small/midsize pvp, up to 20 pilots. Your skills will actually matter this time
  • Fly what you want to fly and can afford to lose.
  • Very laidback game experience
  • Experienced FCs

Do you want to know more, join our discord and lets talk

Old recruitment video: Mortis angelus - eve online - YouTube
Killboard:Mortis Angelus | Corporation | zKillboard

If this offer do not interest you it’s all good and ofc I hope you lads find what ever you are looking for.

Cheers
Prim

Sent an ig mail to seventh

shot you a in mail game!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.