New player looking for small PVP corp

New player looking for corp that engages in small gang pvp in high/low sec.

Hi Zaera,

If you can consider venal ( Null npc) let me know.

Please join our discord so we can talk som

Cheers
Prim

I like the description of your corp

o/ Zaera! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Infernal Armada [R.MDA] is Recruiting New & Veteran Players for Low Sec/Null Sec PVP & Small Gang PvP Fleets
-Low Sec-
Hello, pilots, look at your corp, now back to me, now back at your corp, now back to me. Sadly, your corp isn’t me, but if your corp stopped doing highsec mining ops and switched to fleet-based Plex incentives, your corp could smell like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in an arty Thrasher with the corp your corp could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two filiments to that Trig pocket you love. Look again, the tickets are now plexed accounts. Anything is possible when your corp smells like Low-Sec PVP and not a lady. I’m in a Nag.

R.MDA is reforming after a 2-year hiatus. Former Legacy Coalition Veterans, R.MDA specializes in working with new players, returning players, bitter-vets, carebears, and EVE Echoes refugees to learn how to get the most out of EVE. We are a tight-knit group that focuses on building a culture of familial loyalty for friendships that last a lifetime.

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98536085/

We are looking for US, EU, and AU TZ players for low sec shenanigans. New players are welcome.

Contact Caurranus Decks or Bastion Ituin in game, join R.MDA Public during US TZ for more info, or submit your application here: https://eve-hr.com/rmda

What We Offer

—Corp and alliance fun fleets & roams

—Fleet participation incentives

—New-player friendly environment

—Real-life-comes-first perspective

—Extensive buyback programs

​—Corporate industry opportunities, market seeding, and projects

—Passive ISK earning opportunities including an extensive PI production program to fund your PVP

What We Require

—Mature, drama-free attitude

—Full ESI scopes

—Be active on Discord

—Voice comms for fleets

—Willing and able to train necessary doctrines

Hey there Zaera!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteran players who are looking to,do PVP and have ISK earning potential, but we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are not of a large blue donut, and offer the following benefits of membership:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• Target rich environment

• Corporation buyback program, corporation supplemental SRP, corporation hauling services

• Highly organized, active, and approachable leadership

• Community first corporation

If you’re interested stop by our discord: Discord

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

Zaera Keena,

Welcome to New Eden! I hope you’re enjoying the universe! If its PVP you’re looking for come give us a look!

We’re pretty good at what we do and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Fly Dangerously! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.