127 mil SP Bittervet, Make me love Eve again

Hey @Dread_McCook

If you’re active in the US TZ and interested in lowsec I think our corp might be a good fit for you.

We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corporation that lives in the Solitude region. We’ve built our corp to be a relaxed friendly atmosphere that is always RL first as we’re all working adults with lives of our own. Most of us are EVE veterans with a variety of experience but we also welcome new comers who have a passion for pvp. Our daily ops consist of roams, gatecamps, blops hunting, capital drops, and the occasional structure bash/defense.

Since we live in lowsec there is no commitment required of people to sit around for hours waiting for a sov battle to end or a structure timer to start. We usually fly around until we find something to kill and then decide what we need to engage it (usually we just engage anything and try to escalate on the fly). We also have much of the infrastructure that 0.0 alliance have such as moon mining, capital construction, and any other industry service you may need.

I’d love to chat with you in game to see if our play times and styles mesh well. Check out our links below to see what we’re all about. If you’re interested join Open Filth to have a chat with us. Good luck in your search!

1 Like