127 mil SP Bittervet, Make me love Eve again

Hey there!

Look not going to do the big presentation like others have. All i’ll do is offer you the option to do some fleeting with us, and see if you enjoy our group of guys a girls, and you fit in. Pretty sure you will, but you never know! :wink:
We are a huge corp like others, though are a good group, happy to help each other out if needed(even if it means doing 26jumps to get there), also we agree family and real life comes before eve.
As corp we are focused on our roles, but know sometimes a player needs me-time, so theres no forcing of a player to do corp operations.

Anyhow if you’re interested just mail me in game, and i’ll send you a channel and discord invite.

Dewk

1 Like

Hey, enjoyed your post. Read my “The Round Table” post and text me in game if you’re curious to hear more…

1 Like

HEY DREAD

1 Like

Please convo me or visit SLX_Enlistment if you are interested in a specialized nullsec corp.

1 Like

Hey there Dread,

If you are after a little less pressure then maybe our corp/alliance might fit with you. I represent ORCO (order collective) - a small sized (80 odd toons) corp within the Initiative Mercenary alliance. We are a close knit group who enjoy being on comms and doing stuff together. We also have the advantage of being able to join in with big size fleets through the alliance, and being friendly towards Goons we also have access to some pretty good indi, etc. We are looking for self reliant players who still believe that this is a game to be enjoyed - not obsessed over.

We also have an EMS guy in corp - you two could talk about war stories all day long…lmao. He’s a good guy.

More about us: We are a no drama group - if we need to bitch about stuff we keep it inhouse - and we also believe that RL comes first. Corp is mainly made up of older folks (in various states of married with kids) with a few younger guys (and 1 girl) thrown in… so like you, when RL bites us, we are all pretty cool around not being able to get on. We are mainly UStz - but we do have a few EU players - and I’m the pet AUtz guy down here in New Zealand.

If you’d like to know more Dread come give us a wave in ORCO. - which is our public ingame channel. We don’t take cold applications so after contacting we can go through the process if you’d like to continue. We want both sides of the coin to be happy with their choices.

Whatever you decide - I hope you find what you’re looking for. Game burnout sometimes causes the lack of joy you talk about. 30 hrs dedicated to the game per week is alot - so if you are interested in us know that we have no expectations around that stuff except for getting on alliance fleets when the time allows you to do it. Remember why you started playing- remember what it was like in those early days.

Fly safe mate. o7

1 Like

So since you’ve been around since 2006, you probably remember the name C0ntraband inc. We became the 5th ‘card’ back in the day, and are still represented in their alliance logo.

Reformed by an ex-director, ex member of BOB and the ex-CEO of the original Contraband Inc. We are looking to rebuild the corporation, following the old receipe of having fun making things go boom! Please convo me, join us in the ‘CONIN lounge’ chat or better yet, get in touch on discord https://discord.gg/TqAkY68

1 Like

Welcome back!

Come join us!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/asteroid-farm-unlimited-adfu-null-sec-corporation-pvp-ratting-industrial/110490/21

1 Like

Hey
If you are looking for fun with a great bunch … look no further!

1 Like

Sir McCook
I/we would be honored to accept the challenge. Join our in game chat, F-OFF NOW, lets talk on comms. We can feel out what you need to make this work for you. We too have a long time love for this game. A large group of F-OFF members are from 2003-2004. We love EVE and its our friendship that has made us return and start this corp up again. we are hyper active.

foff_poster1

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.