12M SP returning player looking for active corp

Looking for an active friendly, fun corp for mining, pve and eventually pvp.
So far i’m up to Retreiver, working on a Mack, also have various ore processing skills working to be maxed.
I used to run years ago when Drakes kicked some serious butt so I have experience in battle but it seems to have all changed now, I was a fairly hefty shield tanker.
I’ve been into nullsec but not lived there, looing for an opportunity to make that jump.
A corp with mining boosts and protection sounds awesome, am willing to train to be the protector in return, also quite fond of ratting.
A lot of new things around now that i’ve not experienced, would like to see it all!!
This wormhole thing has me very interested.
Should add that i’m UK based.

Sith Navy and our alliance have a very active discord. Access to great space in null. A vast infrastructure and some great perks. Come be a Sithlord today.

Just take a look on our Website =)

If you are interested in experiencing low sec. My system is fairly quiet for PI, mining, and close to pvp. Let me know.

Good day

We are null sec industry corp that have a open market to play with and fill with good :slight_smile:, mail me ingame if you are interested

Hey! Sounds like you can fit good in our little community! Check us out! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation

If you want to join a wormhole corp, consider joining Brogan’s. We are a small corp made up of just a group of close friends right now, but we are looking to expand. We live in a C4 with C2 and C5 statics. We do a mix of gas mining and ratting C5 sites in rattlesnakes for isk. We go out on PvP roams, usually in frigates. If you are interested, we are willing to show you the ropes of living in wormhole space and help you work your way up to running C5 sites. Feel free to message me with any questions.

My corps a small but growing one in the Razor Alliance and we’re looking for pilots to come PVP and have some good home space to make Isk in. We’re mostly an EU timezone Corporation so there’s plenty of content and people to speak to ~

Indecision Discord - Home of the Confused

Come join our discord and have a chat with us if you have questions before joining.

https://indecision-eve.com/

Many thanks for all your responses, I have now found a home. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hey we may be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you! .

Hello !! My corp is not as big as some of the other guys posting in here however we have over 100 toons and active in all time zones. We do almost everything a null sec corp does. We shoot rocks, we shoot moons we shoot nuets and we get shot as well. So all in all we are a round about corp living the null sec dream. We are looking for more rounded players that want to do more then just one thing. We would be interested in taking you aboard and seeing if your a good fit with us.

Remember, Corps are not just recruiting players but players are recruiting corps. Here is a link to our recruitment thread… Come check us out !!

As always, thank you
Eowarebin Ginen - Director/ Recruiter - RoW

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.