13mln sp pilot looking for null/wh corp

Hi, I’m looking for helpful corp. I would like to kill rats, make anomalies, PI and production.

1 Like

Hi there,

Feel free to check out the naval defence academy.
If you have questions, join the chat channel Navy-Pub and we will be there to answer them :slight_smile:

Regards,

Ferden

Hi there! I think you might enjoy flying with us.

We operate in NPC null and are focussed on exactly the activities you describe, albeit with some inevitable defensive PVP!

We are a Real Life friendly corp with players now in most timezones. We also recruit new players so I’m always looking for more experienced members who can tutor/mentor them which many of our members find highly rewarding

Some more details here: At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Please feel free to get in touch if you would like more information!

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Null Sec Life

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC , and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

Check out Altercations Anonymous. We offer all aspects of Eve gameplay in nullsec as well as several programs that allow newer players to earn isk well beyond their means while skilling into the more interesting stuff. We offer starter packs and SRP programs as well.

Hey mate we are always looking for active members to join our ranks AUTZ/USTZ Corp Recruiting

TRY PEW PEW? MOST FUN :smiley:

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Hello @Laura_Haigen,

We are not only a Corp that prides itself in teaching but our Alliance is in full support of helping our pilots grow from within. Come check us out, you will not be disappointed…

DOPLR
WHSOC

@Mr_Glaser
WHSOC - Jump to be Known

Hi Laura,

You didn’t mention what tz you are in but we have people online most of the day. We are live in null-sec and can offer what you are looking for, we also throw some WH parties.

Hey mate. We operate mainly in Null space. Contact us in game for any questions.

Regards Aiden

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.