130m SP Player + other alts returning to the game

Seems to be a very common post atm…I’ve been out of the game for a while…

So… what am i looking for??

Ideally a nullsec or WH corp with no PVP requirements… I can and will PVP when i want to…but I’m not interested in PAPS and CTA’s… When i logon I want to be able to have a chat with my corp mates and do what i want to do.

TZ is fairly unimportant as I’m not working at the moment so can be on at very different times of the day, but I’m most likley to be on pre and post downtime.

What do I like doing:

Exploration
PVE - DED sites
PI
Making stuff
and some PVP…

I can fly pretty much anything sub cap + carrier + dread + black ops… other alts are a mix of combat and industrialists.

Nullsec offers… my preference is for the North…just cos alot of my assets are already there and ships fitted for dealing with Guristas/Serpentis NPC’s

Look forward to finding out what’s out there…

Regards

Dawg

1 Like

Hi there! You might have a look at this ->

1 Like

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

O7 our corporation offers you PVP whenever you’d like, A great community, PVE and Escelations, PI, Manufacture of blueprints ( we can provide you with the blueprints you need )

Send me a mail in the game if your interested
(Or react to my post :D)

Josh Uargh

1 Like

Are you between 18-99 years old?
Are you allowed to watch R-rated movies.
Have you ever performed the hellicopterdicking?
Are you a hellicopter pilot named Richard?
Can you stop the Rokh?
Do you really want to stop the Rokh?
Is going to the disco your other favourite activity?
Then it’s time for you to sign up to BlueWaffe, the Bluest of Waffes.

What we offer:

Explosions
Questionable Advice and Tutorials
Strong and Stable Memes
Hopes and Dreams
The Biggest E-Peens
No Rhymes Allowed
Empty Collection Cups for Tears
Hookers and Blackjack
Relaxed Enviroment
Corp Ships for Roams

What we expect:

Willingness to use Teamspeak
Teamplayers
Willingness to pretend to enjoy Admiral Genaral Alagreen’s jokes
Willingness to explode
Willingness to be self sufficient
Ability to accommodate one regulation sized Pineapple to the rear

In all seriousness were here to PVP lose ships and kill things. Having fun is required. Join “Bluewaffe Pub” in game. We do not any alarm clock ops nor require dedicated game time of anyone. Do what you can when you can and have fun. Sent a mail ingame too

1 Like

In case you wanna try out lowsec/FW

DRINK | PLEX | WELP | REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

1 Like

sup. i dont have a recruitment post.

we have WH, Nullsec, and Low sec. moon goo and regular goo. we have CTAs…but not like…not normal CTAs ya feel? dont know what a PAPS is…prolly dont have those

we have a good number in comms a lot of the time. lots of jokes and drinking and fun. there are occasionaly slow times, as is true with all groups. but on weekends have 30+ people in comms. sometimes more like 50+

anyways…

hit me up. come join in chat. ill answer questions, give you some details. and after talking to me i will help you move your stuff if you need it.

1 Like

If lowsec is intresting, look us up!

1 Like

Bump…still looking

1 Like

The Tavern NullSec get on our pub channel The Tavern Recruiting for a chat or get on our website and discord http://innthetavern.com/

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Darkness alliance based in Deklein.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

Recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate

Contacts: Nakito Kobara and Dawnbreaker Okaski.

NakitoSig

1 Like

Hey @Dawg_Pounder ,

Check out Mostly Sober we like to have some fun.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern7

Recent Fights:
Corp Killboard36

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau5
https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf3

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery
Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members
Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game
NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting
Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ
Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS
Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys
Capital Fleets
Doctrine Ships on Contract
Excellent Logistic Backbone
Propaganda Competitions
What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience
Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort
Experienced Content Creating Personas
PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots
15m Skill Points
No Alpha Clones
Working Microphone
Relocate and Stage in Home System
A Carefree Attitude
Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines
Current/Former Military
Dank Soundboards
Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

1 Like

Greetings Dawg

Pandemic Lizards is a proud member of Triumvirate, we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

We are active, friendly and not afraid to take on and build up even the newest of pilots to PVP.

We have a vast amount of experience amongst our pilots, that thrive on the opportunity to help and develop new members and our corporation into something even more great than what it is.

So if you’re ambitious, not afraid to get your hands dirty, enjoy good banter and not too shy to talk on comms, then come on over to our public channel. We would love to hear from you.

Public Channel – Lizards Pub

What we look for :

18+ Years of age
CAP able
Voice comms
30+mil SP
The hunger to smash people in the face
Solid sense of humour, we love the bants

What you can expect :

Strong UK/EU time zone presence
Daily PVP roams
Solid leadership
Active members
Experience and willing to assist
Corp JF service
Sov
Weekly BLOPS fleets

1 Like

New Jovian Exploration Department

In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge

Out-of-Game Public Channel: Discord #njed-public

NJED has been residing in j-space for over 2 years, and as a part of the A Band Apart. alliance, we form the core wormhole operations group. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

Our Corp Provides

• Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)

• Citadel Infrastucture

• Full P4 PI Capabilities

• Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)

Our Members Provide

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them.

• A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.

• Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share. If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.

• Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.

Our Requirements For Application

• Full API

• We have recently relaxed our recruitment restrictions. Alphas and low SP are encouraged to apply, we will review to see if you’re a good fit for us.

• Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist.

Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters: Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

1 Like

Hi there! You might have a look at this:

All other tiers are ■■■■ tiers. Fun can only be achieved through winnin at Eve. Come to Tama and live in the thunder dome and bring pride to the Nourv Korean ppl.

Join NOURV KOREA PUBLIC or contact Athena Aideron or NOK NOK in game!

o7 o7

We may be what you’re looking for. Basically we’re a small but growing corp, anyone welcome with a strong focus on PvP, but anything goes basically. We have something funky coming up that is all about fighting & will lead us into a profitable & fun thing (sorry for vagueness, it’s a neccessary thing).

If you’re interested, just apply!

Greetings, See my post Worm hole coalition looking for pilots and corps for detail. We basically offer what you are looking for.
Good day
Varrek RexDraco

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.