Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?
Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.
We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.
What can we offer?
- More Explosions.
- Citadels with Clone Bays.
- Alliance SRP on doctrines.
- Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)
What should you bring?
- A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
- A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
- Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
- A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
- A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.
If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.
We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.