1 Like

Hi @Q8Achilles

I’ve Eve-Mailed you dude

Hope we can chat.

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Also @Q8Achilles

If you want to, we can chat straight away on Discord if you like. Just ping me when you enter the channel: [RIOT.] Recruitment

I don’t tend to whack adverts on posts, better to talk to a real person I reckon.

Gimme a shout fella.

1 Like

Hey @Q8Achilles!

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.

PVP/PVE/INDUSTRY

We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

1 Like

Check us out!

We are real, we do pvp, take your time

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

Hey friend!
if you like using those caps you listed, fleets ranging from 5 to 1000+ with other high skilled (SP and ability) players come check out lethal injection Inc.

while we are a USTZ corp we do have a good chunk of EUTZ folks, plus our alliance is very active at that time.

with help from our corporation our alliance made it to 3rd place in the AT, if that gives you an idea of our level.

if you want to know more hit me up in game or join our discord

if you want to know more about us check out our killboard our forums and our recruitment post

1 Like

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

@Q8Achilles,

If you want to come down to null have have fun beating people back with heavy sticks and making them wish that they hadnt toed the line Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a msg on discord rangerwolfy#4987 I’ll tell you more about it.

1 Like

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

o/

If you are into smaller groups also, you should take us into consideration also.We recently moved into a pretty decent target rich area of Stain’s npc space.Targets are at our doorstep, we are a eutz group that works together for the same goals, ops and domination of this corner of space.

1 Like

Hey dude,

Strong social atmosphere and lots of expertise - have a read through our recruitment ad and if it interests you, come and have a chat on our discord :slight_smile:

o7

Chossuh

1 Like

Not very heavily EU TZ but if you play in US this is the place to go. Dedicated PVP action.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.