140m SP, UK Player looking for new 0.0 Home

While I’m certainly no recruiter, I’ll still throw a pitch your way. I’ll admit that while STK-S is mostly USTZ, we do have a handful of EU players and I’m certain there’s room for more to flesh things out further. If you’re looking to laugh, banter, and joke around, we definitely can meet those expectations. On a side note, we’re not one bit shy about profanity. Chat with us on Discord or TS sometime and you’ll certainly learn that right pretty quick. I do have to say, however, that you’d be hard-pressed on crude; some of our guys have that down like an art.

Anyhow, we’re members of The Imperium, which is itself about 60% EUTZ and has fleet options available multiple times a day, practically every day of the week. Hell, we won’t even make fun of you for your Care Bear activities. In all likelihood, we’d probably undock 20-30 Rorquals and join you in those downtime periods where the isk must flow like the spice of Arrakis.

At the very least, shoot a message to myself, or to one of our actual recruiters: Sharnhorst von Deathwish, Waking Tea, or Ceema. I’m sure we’d love to add a few new faces to the group and have more people to join us here on EVE, or when we’re doing things like dropping in Rozhok, San Martin, or Paradise.

On a side note, here’s one of our recent recruitment posts, if you’d like a take a look a bit more in depth about who we are and what we do: