114 million sp pvp dudeman looking for corp -- USTZ

Walked away from game for a month and corp seems to be on the out so looking for something new.

Looking for smaller scale corps based out of low sec or npc null. prefer smaller scale fleets so 5-15 man is what I really prefer.

USTZ

1 Like

@Deathtrooper2

That’s the size of fleets that Right Click Jump To - RCJT typically puts out. We do however have the much larger ones that come from being active in the war.

want to talk more? find me in discord rangerwolfy#4987

o/

We’re not ustz, more like late eu, but we do have a few us dudes with who you can hang out.We do a bit of large fleets also from time to time and we are based in npc null ( Stain region ).Poke me if you would like to sort out a chat.

feel free to hit us up

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hi Deathtrooper, we might be something for you. We are doing small scale fleets and are only focused on finding good fight, no sov holding. Give us a look.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.