140m SP, UK Player looking for new 0.0 Home

A bit about me…
140m UK based player of 29, Looking for a community of players to have a laugh, banter and joke around on a active TeamSpeak while playing the game, (profanity allowed if possible as I can be as crude as the best at times ) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you can’t tell, I’m 1 for playing the game for fun, have been about and tried a fair few things in the game however 3 days in a empire corp now and all I have done is ship spin in the Jita 4-4 counting how many scam contracts get posted a hour… :roll_eyes:

I prefer a 60/40 rate on the PvP/Care Bear ratio, (still got to make the iskies to replace the ships).
self sufficient with 2 accounts (second account does capitals and the PvE side while this toon flys every sub cap nearly)
Will happily join the big fleets, home deffense and such when online yet partial to small roam ganks .

Feel free to message me on here or in game,
Kind reguards, the lovable dope

1 Like

@Warrior_Crash well if you want to have some fun and are looking and a bunch of good fights Right Click Jump To - RCJT and find me on discord @rangerwolfy#4987 and i’ll tell you more.

Hi @Warrior_Crash, Project Manhattan is recruiting and we have plenty of UK players, a fun and social environment, plenty of targets to shoot and a null sec base when you need to make some isk. Give us a shout in game if you’re interested, or join the BOMB-Public channel. Cheers

Hi,

Think you will find yourself in our advert tbh.If so and you would like to chat more, let me know via a mail or something and we can sort out a meeting.

While I’m certainly no recruiter, I’ll still throw a pitch your way. I’ll admit that while STK-S is mostly USTZ, we do have a handful of EU players and I’m certain there’s room for more to flesh things out further. If you’re looking to laugh, banter, and joke around, we definitely can meet those expectations. On a side note, we’re not one bit shy about profanity. Chat with us on Discord or TS sometime and you’ll certainly learn that right pretty quick. I do have to say, however, that you’d be hard-pressed on crude; some of our guys have that down like an art.

Anyhow, we’re members of The Imperium, which is itself about 60% EUTZ and has fleet options available multiple times a day, practically every day of the week. Hell, we won’t even make fun of you for your Care Bear activities. In all likelihood, we’d probably undock 20-30 Rorquals and join you in those downtime periods where the isk must flow like the spice of Arrakis.

At the very least, shoot a message to myself, or to one of our actual recruiters: Sharnhorst von Deathwish, Waking Tea, or Ceema. I’m sure we’d love to add a few new faces to the group and have more people to join us here on EVE, or when we’re doing things like dropping in Rozhok, San Martin, or Paradise.

On a side note, here’s one of our recent recruitment posts, if you’d like a take a look a bit more in depth about who we are and what we do:

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Hello! Have a look at our most recent add. :slightly_smiling_face:

HI @Warrior_Crash

I think FUN inc will be right down your street!

Come and take a look!

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Northern Quarter was founded by a group of real life friends and players who enjoy eve. We mainly work within the areas of Industry, PVP, Exploration and Planetary Interaction. We work and play in null-sec with our Allies. We understand that real life comes first, and that EVE is a Lifestyle. We have worked hard to gain trust among our allies and we have a set of values and standards that set us apart from others. We respect each other and each other’s opinions. We pride ourselves on our ability to work together as a brotherhood / Sisterhood with a core set of standards we call ‘SOLIDC’. Selfless Commitment, Respect for Others, Loyalty, Integrity, Discipline, Courage.

Moto:
Show No Mercy, Give No Quarter, When Killing In The Name Of Northern Quarter.

Benefits, What We Offer:
We are recruiting 15+ Million XP players due to what we have achieved as a Sister Corporation in Detorid to a large PVP / PVE Coalition.
We have good members that have a laugh but know the limits of banter and do not cause grief in Discord or in Local. There are no immature players here and a zero tolerance of unscrupulous individuals.
We have experienced members who pass on their knowledge and listen to each other’s opinions. We work as a brotherhood and when we sell on the market we split the ISK equally with all involved, after all, we are all here to make ISK and lots of it.
We have a dedicated Discord Server.
Fleet Ops: Mining for Ship Building, PVP, Site Running & Wormhole Exploration. We always work as a team.

What we are looking for:
Active Members. There is a lot to do and ISK to be made. We share equally in what we make in profit for all who took part. There are no fat cats here.
Can Speak Good English.
Friendly Team Oriented Players is a must. There are no ducks here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5jYAVTaopY&t=6s
Time Zone is mainly EU and US at UTC +1 +2 and UTC -2 through US Time zones. Our null-sec hosts charge 1% tax and as renters we pay a very small fee due to the nature of what we deliver to the market in assets to our hosts. All sales profits are split equally among every one who took part. There are no fat cats here as it is a team effort and we cannot function without honesty and integrity in team ethics.

If you are interested in joining please speak to Miri Flynn or Saxeus or join our recruitment channel which can be located in game called Northern Quarter: Recruitment

Kind Regards,
Lunaspell

@Warrior_Crash We have samwhiches

Hi
Ping me on discord and come on one of our fleets!! … you wont regret it!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.