150mil UK veteran looking for PVP corp

hi @Dymorian_Deile
I think we have what you are looking for at FUN inc!
Come check us out!
Small gang EU TZ pvpers
RL > eve so fleets a couple of times a week
No stress environment
Come check us out and chat to a recruiter today! o7

1 Like

I think we’d be a good match mate.

Though we like to talk to people in person about recruitment.

Join ‘MOTCC Public’ or contact Gian Bal directly.

Recruitment Thread:

1 Like

Some good offers which I’ll take a look at but would like to hear from more pirate corps less 0.0 alliances.

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate. and are waging war against LEGACY and their allies in south nullsec. Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hello Dymorain,

Check out invicta. They meet all your criteria. I’m UK based also and joined them a couple of months ago. I’m glad I did. They really know their stuff

1 Like

I don’t have any fancy Propaganda or videos to show you lol however, I can tell you if you want to have fun both on the grid and off the grid you should come have a chat with us by joining Unleashed Fury Public < our recruitment channel and we are a part of the INIT imperium. Some of us have been together for 10+ years and meetup in RL for drinks and stupidity lol. We have every walk of life from carebears to industry to hardcore pvpers. It’s your isk or $15 a month subscription so we believe in playing the game how you like but we all work together as a team and laugh our asses off while doing it. I hope to hear from you but if not i wish you the best of luck in finding a home.

1 Like

if you’re looking for PVP Black Legion… is the alliance for you, and there’s no better place in it than Negative Entropy.

we’re a mostly USTZ corp but we have a growing EUTZ base and some EUTZ bros in alliance, if that doesn’t stop you from being interested we’d love to chat, you can check out our recruitment ad and join our discord to talk :smiley:

All we require is for you to not be a retard in fleets and to have a cap alt!

1 Like

o/ @Dymorian_Deile

We are not pirates but we often fight against them ! We are a low sec pvp corp part of Ushra’Khan and therefore involved in Faction Warfare.

A lot of people say to go pirate instead of FW because more targets : well you have the whole Amarr militia to kill and our warzone has a lot of local pirates and pvp alliances. You can also roam in null sec for a different gameplay. So content is not missing.

We have fleets and small roams each day alongside the usual solo pvp we enjoy.

We are mainly EU timezone with 20 people logged in at those hours. If you are US timezone some corps in the alliance are also in this timezone. As an alliance we help each other, do common fleets : Ushra’khan is a tight-knit group.

We don’t have SRP but we run a logistics and staging program allowing us to have at all time hundreds of alliance contracts for easy reshipping and fleet staging.

I hope to see you in fleet and on comms !

Full add can be found here :

Dymorian,

I’m not a recruiter, I only joined Invicta a few months ago. However you seem like you would fit right in. By the way, I’m also UK so look me up in game if you just want to chat.

Were doing some exciting merc/pirate stuff right now. Good times with experienced old time vets returning to us.

2 Likes

Hi there,

We’re based in null (not part of or renting from any of the blobs) and whilst we’re not highly PVP focussed right now, there are good small gang opportunities and I am looking to actively develop that side of the corp, now that our industrial base is up and running well

We’ve got all the modcons like a buyback scheme (covers salvage too) and corp online store, forums, discord, jump freight service etc

I’m also UK based, but we actively recruit internationally, because it keeps things interesting…

If you want to read any more about us then there’s some more info here:

1 Like

hi @Dymorian_Deile

join AKIMA Pub channel … lets have a chat

1 Like

Hi Dymorian,

Your profile seems to mirror that of most of our Corp, especially as a good percentage of us are UK and of a simliar age range. Check out our recruiting thread.

Discord - Drop in for a chat.

1 Like

Hey man, welcome back! Goodluck finding a new Corp, always good to see a familiar face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve. We are a member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region.

YS is looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We offer:

★ Nullsec
★ Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Blackops
★ Small fleet roams
★ Massive fleet battles
★ High end ratting and mining
★ Industrial support
★ A great community with experienced pilots willing to help

Requirements:

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara.

1 Like

Biohazard. is a notorious pvp corporation that chooses targets over security.
We live in a remote nullsec region & superactive low sec region

Our hunters go out each day to collect skulls and wreck havoc across New Eden. While others maintain our settlements, replenish our ammo and ships. Our home is lucrative to maintain several accounts, fund your pvp and supercapital toys.

■ Nullsec ■ Lowsec ■ Large/Small Scale PVP
■ Buyback program ■ Services ■ Industry

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ai532A9d4

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or convo me

1 Like

New%20Jovian%20Exploration%20Department

NJED has been residing in Jspace for over 3 years. We are a medium-sized PvP corp and expect all our members to be able and willing to put up a fight. We don’t want to deny fair content to anyone, and thus we look for the same in return. NJED only exists as a framework for our members to make something out of it. Everyone is encouraged and supported to try something new, organize an event, become a leader for others.

What we offer

• Content creation and consumption - Our scouts and content creators are the lifeblood of the corp. They receive full priority on loot from content found by them. We have consistently been blowing up >15bil a month strictly in wormhole space for well over a year now, putting us in a category shared by barely over a dozen groups.
  • A relaxed atmosphere - RL always comes first and we have no strict activity demands from our members. We do ask that prolonged absence is discussed beforehand.
  • Experience - We have a lot of knowledge packed into the long-time members of the corp we’re eager to share.
    If you are new to wormholes or haven’t logged in since melted nanoribbons were 8 million ISK, we’ll get you on your feet and running.
  • Geographic diversity - While the majority of our members are from the US, we have presence in AU and EU timezones as well.
  • Hull Replacement Program (Limited SRP)
  • Third-party Tools (Discord, Tripwire, Fleet-up, Wiki)
  • Citadel Infrastucture
  • Full P4 PI Capabilities

What we require

• Full ESI checks
  • Alphas will need to be ready to specialize, especially with the new Alpha clone changes. We will provide useful skill paths to assist. We fully expect Alpha players to upgrade to Omega in the short-term
  • Discord coms

NJED%20Discord

RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FORM
In-Game Public Channel: NJED Bar and Lounge
Feel free to contact us here, in our public chat, or one of our recruiters:
Bluedagger, Artennius Lee, Irie Igunen

Good day,

Don passed your post on to us one of corp mates has already posted link to our recruitment join our channel in game can have a chat or speak to spiked amarr our recruiter, by sounds of your post we’re what your looking for and likewise.

Thanks for all the messages and offer but I’m now home. Recruitment closed.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.