150mil UK veteran looking for PVP corp

Hello,

My original character was Kaleeb and I’ve been playing on and off since 2004. This character is my main now. I’m currently living in a wormhole with some friends but want to see what else is out there. Ideally I’m looking to fly with 5-10 active good players. You don’t need to be the elite of the elite (I’m forever shaking the rust off anyway) but you must have a good fc and be decent pilots. I don’t want to be flying with terrible scouts that get me killed for no good reason (hi Khiku haha).

Ideally you’ll be a low sec pirate group but I do enjoy merc work as well, this can include high sec but I’m not into Jita camping so you would need to be active hunters taking on actual objective based contracts not just random war decs. Would consider null sec pvp but no mega blobs groups, I don’t enjoy slide show pvp.

What you get from me - I’m 35 and live in the UK. I have a full time job so play time is in the evening and on the weekends. I’ll play more the more I’m enjoying myself. I’ve done every type of pvp in the game with some of the best groups in eve so have a good amount of experience to bring to the table. I’m self sufficient and have plenty of assets.

I have a JF/Industry toon and a scout/prober/blokade runner toon as well.

I’m a good laugh on comms and am easy to get on with (I guess I would say that but you’ll see anyway!).

I have a few friends that would likely follow me to the right group. I’m also a very experienced and successful recruiter and would be happy to help in that area if required.

1 Like

You should join Alwar Fleet! Not my corp but I can speak very highly of them. They are the EU/UKTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Lowsec/Nullsec PVP alliance that specializes in fleets of usually 30-50 or under.

We also have one of the best JF services in the game, so if you want to join our hauler group, you’d be more than welcome to, we also have multiple Engineering Complexes in both Nullsec and Lowsec for industry as well.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our alliance’s Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots

1 Like

hey dude if you fancy sov null were recruiting heres our advert Miranda Rising Corporation

1 Like

You’d be a perfect fit with our RL-first, PVP-oriented, bitter-vet, play-the-game-you-want-to-play culture. Have a read, give us a think.

In a nutshell:

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

Hey there!

I think you’d fit well with us, all of our corporation content is through small gangs in lowsec.

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

2 Likes

hi @Dymorian_Deile
I think we have what you are looking for at FUN inc!
Come check us out!
Small gang EU TZ pvpers
RL > eve so fleets a couple of times a week
No stress environment
Come check us out and chat to a recruiter today! o7

1 Like

I think we’d be a good match mate.

Though we like to talk to people in person about recruitment.

Join ‘MOTCC Public’ or contact Gian Bal directly.

Recruitment Thread:

1 Like

Some good offers which I’ll take a look at but would like to hear from more pirate corps less 0.0 alliances.

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate. and are waging war against LEGACY and their allies in south nullsec. Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hello Dymorain,

Check out invicta. They meet all your criteria. I’m UK based also and joined them a couple of months ago. I’m glad I did. They really know their stuff

1 Like

I don’t have any fancy Propaganda or videos to show you lol however, I can tell you if you want to have fun both on the grid and off the grid you should come have a chat with us by joining Unleashed Fury Public < our recruitment channel and we are a part of the INIT imperium. Some of us have been together for 10+ years and meetup in RL for drinks and stupidity lol. We have every walk of life from carebears to industry to hardcore pvpers. It’s your isk or $15 a month subscription so we believe in playing the game how you like but we all work together as a team and laugh our asses off while doing it. I hope to hear from you but if not i wish you the best of luck in finding a home.

1 Like

if you’re looking for PVP Black Legion… is the alliance for you, and there’s no better place in it than Negative Entropy.

we’re a mostly USTZ corp but we have a growing EUTZ base and some EUTZ bros in alliance, if that doesn’t stop you from being interested we’d love to chat, you can check out our recruitment ad and join our discord to talk :smiley:

All we require is for you to not be a retard in fleets and to have a cap alt!

1 Like

o/ @Dymorian_Deile

We are not pirates but we often fight against them ! We are a low sec pvp corp part of Ushra’Khan and therefore involved in Faction Warfare.

A lot of people say to go pirate instead of FW because more targets : well you have the whole Amarr militia to kill and our warzone has a lot of local pirates and pvp alliances. You can also roam in null sec for a different gameplay. So content is not missing.

We have fleets and small roams each day alongside the usual solo pvp we enjoy.

We are mainly EU timezone with 20 people logged in at those hours. If you are US timezone some corps in the alliance are also in this timezone. As an alliance we help each other, do common fleets : Ushra’khan is a tight-knit group.

We don’t have SRP but we run a logistics and staging program allowing us to have at all time hundreds of alliance contracts for easy reshipping and fleet staging.

I hope to see you in fleet and on comms !

Full add can be found here :

Dymorian,

I’m not a recruiter, I only joined Invicta a few months ago. However you seem like you would fit right in. By the way, I’m also UK so look me up in game if you just want to chat.

Were doing some exciting merc/pirate stuff right now. Good times with experienced old time vets returning to us.

2 Likes

Hi there,

We’re based in null (not part of or renting from any of the blobs) and whilst we’re not highly PVP focussed right now, there are good small gang opportunities and I am looking to actively develop that side of the corp, now that our industrial base is up and running well

We’ve got all the modcons like a buyback scheme (covers salvage too) and corp online store, forums, discord, jump freight service etc

I’m also UK based, but we actively recruit internationally, because it keeps things interesting…

If you want to read any more about us then there’s some more info here:

1 Like

hi @Dymorian_Deile

join AKIMA Pub channel … lets have a chat

1 Like

Hi Dymorian,

Your profile seems to mirror that of most of our Corp, especially as a good percentage of us are UK and of a simliar age range. Check out our recruiting thread.

Discord - Drop in for a chat.

1 Like

Hey man, welcome back! Goodluck finding a new Corp, always good to see a familiar face :slight_smile:

1 Like