16m SP character and friend (4mSP) LF PVP CORP

Hello All,

I am a returning player with 16m SP looking for a pvp focused corp, along with my newbie friend with 4m SP. Specifically, we are looking for small gang content, gate camps, general piracy, maybe even bashing (once we get the skills). We want to find an active corp with high amounts of content and a tight knit community.

Hello,

We are a growing corp in a big alliance, if you are interested in that. We are looking to grow are pvp comunity, there is lots of pvp to do around. This is our recruit add if you are interested in us.

Also lots of isk making oportunities around.

You should look at Mcav we like to teach pvp and wormhole life style.
C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hey bud, You guys should take a look at bandit baking club. Apart form the kick ass name we are competent pvpers. Most of the corp is pvp oreinted and many of us dont mind teaching others. We also have free ships while you train, we have training vids to help you learn the basics, and a channel where you can ask any and all questions you have. The priority of the corp when it comes to new recruits is looking for people who will fit into the community rather than skill or knowledge .

Do feel free to contact me in game or on discord :slight_smile:
Bowboy686#7035

For more info:

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. However, we do have NRDS rules of engagement, so if that kind of system isn’t appealing to ya, you can just ignore me. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come hit us up, and see if we’re a good fit - best to chat instead of posting some wall of text.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.