175M SP PVP Toon looking for a new home within US Timezone

Hi,

Currently I’m looking for a new home. Mainly looking for small to medium size fleets, but don’t mind the large fleet fights as long as that is not the only fleet action. Here is a brief summary about myself:

• Been playing Eve on and off since 2006
  • 175M SP Main & 130M SP Alt
  • Experienced in just about all areas of PVP within EVE
  • Can fly just about every ship
  • Have Leadership Experience
  • Self-sufficient
  • US Central Timezone

What I am mostly looking for:

• A Corp that knows that Real Life comes first.
  • PVP
  • Not a large Blue list
  • The chance to get to know who I am playing the game with
  • Decent ISK making when nothing is going on

Please post offers here or eve-mail me.

Thanks,
Ronon Hawk

1 Like

Hey @Ronon_Hawk

Would you be interested in coming to lowsec? We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp. Most of us are very much like yourself, eve vets who play casually due to life commitments. If you’re looking for a more casual US TZ group we might be a good fit for you. We have very few blues and we try hard to find fights no matter what it is such as small roams, blops, or cap fights.

We also have plenty of isk making opportunities as we own many good moons and lowsec is filled with the best exploration content. If you’re interested check out our killboard and forum post below. Feel free to join our public channel open or convo Arctanis if have any questions.

Killboard:

Forum Post:

Hey you should check out Mcav and see if we are a good fit for you.

Hey if you are interested in C4 WH space Sleeper Dreams is recruiting. Mainly active between 00:00 and 08:00, we are looking for capable and self sufficient pilots to take advantage of all WH space has to offer. From ganking site runners and collecting their tears (I am an official minion of trump), to counter escalations or a nice relaxing night mining our moon ores. We have a C5 and C4 static for endless opportunities for PvP, and ISK printing of all scales. We also offer a decent corp SRP for fleet engagements, and allow the scout of the fight to decide what to do with the loot(keep it, give to corp, split among participants, etc). If you are interested and would like to know more check out our recruitment post here or drop by our recruit chat in game at NREM.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

o/,

Our alliance is as old as your character : Ushra’Khan was founded in 2004. We are a Faction Warfare PVP Alliance but if you have been around for so long, you probably know us !

We mainly do low-sec pvp in small gangs but we run operations and fleets too. We are currently recruiting to win the warzone but to create more content too.

We expect our members to undock and fight but we don’t expect them to sacrifice their real life. Since we are FW, there is no pression to blob : just participate to the alliance and corp life when you can.

On the isk side, well it’s not null sec : the LP system can bring a lot of isk but it’s not raining isk like null sec ratting. But on the other side, you don’t have to worry about joining a blue donut : we see life in red.

I am still a newbro ( in charge of propaganda but still a newbro), the best would be for you to come to our public channel “K.E.A Pub” and have a chat with the vets.

Fly reckless

Full add :

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Ruub Kers (EU), Ellise Solette (US)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

We tick all your listed criteria, come join our pub chat “No Vacancies” for any questions.

Heh all these premade copy pasta adds. If you haven’t found somewhere, don’t mind lowsec and fancy being a pirate we have a decent group of US guys although it’s a bit quiter now with the summer.

Hi bud, check this out.

o/ Drunkendis Order - c5-5 wormhole dwellers here.

We are meeting all your requirements. We’re pvp focused tight-knit corp where you will know about everyone in a week or two. Our US timezone is super active with a lot of bright individuals to ■■■■ talk about. We don’t give ■■■■ to people for the RL, it’s space pixels all and all.

We are always looking for more experienced pvp pilots to blob have gfs. You being self-sufficient is a great bonus.

Come talk to us: https://discord.gg/DGsXRe

Here’s the latest ad: https://old.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/8o2q7f/bkfn_euus_c5_wh_pvp/

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for you !!

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

Hi Ronon

We match your requirements for a PVP-focused small gang corp with the entire cluster (except PL, who you can eventually join if you fly with us) set neutral. Check out our thread and come join us on discord here to chat further: Discord

Hey there, Im currently running a new corporation a small group at the moment looking for experienced PVPers to help us out and take charge of our pvp fleet operations. At the moment we only have 5 members but slowly growing, all of us but 1 are veterans and US Timezone. We are mostly mining at the moment and running combat sites as the other corp members are extremely new to the game and I am slowly teaching them myself and helping them out gearing towards pvp fleet ops in the near future.

If you’re interested feel free to reply here or send me a PM or find us on Discord : https://discord.gg/mpjCn4C

I think we might be right up your alley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.