190 mill Sp returning pilot looking for a EU timezone pvp corp

Looking for a Eu pvp corp to fly with , i have not been active for over 3 years so expect me to be a little rusty as i study up on all the changes

http://eveboard.com/pilot/isqander here is my board for anyone who cares

mail me in game for more info

Another vet in the 100m SP club :slight_smile:

We are a lowsec, small gang pvp corp with a presence in the US and UK and have just started expanding to the EU. Daily PvP content with a group that plays to win yet knows how to shake off a tough loss. If you’re looking for a well established corp with a solid infrastructure and keeps growing at a rapid pace- look no further. Here is some more details on what we offer:

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hi
If you are looking for small gang #null-sec #pvp with a great bunch of people, then you need look no further!!

Agony Unleashed is recruiting in EU TZ.

We try to have planned fleets at least twuce a week and a cross TZ fleet every fortnight!!

Check out our recruitment ad and some PVP vids in the link below

If you like what you see here, hop on discord and have a chat to a recruiter!

We’re EU!!

Newest video:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.