197M SP Pilot - PVP mainly

Returning from a few years break.
Prefer BlackOps, but can also fly Caps.
Wanting something more laid back, looking to have fun when on. Have been in NullSec before and I do understand there have been some changes. Not interested in WH Space.
Drop me a line and lets talk.

We’re always looking for more killers here to help us.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

I would like to talk. We are a small gang NPC null Group. Laid back PVP.

What sir limp noodle said.

This is our alliance rec post.

I think you would be a good fit for his corp.

Come check us out, we do a lot of BLOPS stuff :slight_smile:
Real life first mentality, but we do have fun shooting spaceships.
2 of our most recent BLOPS drops…
Oh we also pay people for PvP :stuck_out_tongue:

We are located in Lowsec doing blops and capital drops daily. Very chilled environment.

Corp KB - Can check out a few of our drops the last few days.

Link to our Discord if you want to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hello!

I think you might be just what were looking for. Are you interested in becoming a filthy pirate that shits on nerds in local while blatantly showing a flashy status? 2 PIRATES 1 CUP may be for you. 2 PIRATES 1 CUP is the dream of a few small gang PvP pilots who wanted more out of EVE aside from being numbers in a nullbloc. We recently came back to life after the tragic events of World War Bee 3 and wanted content that didn’t involve blueing the entire game, countless CTA ops, and 100s of doctrine ships. We want to keep things simple and easy; Ransom, Steal, or kill everyone who isn’t green or purple. Particularly, we have a taste for the lowsec piracy but enjoy all things that involve blowing someone up.

We’re a tight knit group that focuses on small gang pvp with an active alliance that grants you lots of content. Don’t be another null sec dweller fighting other peoples wars, come fight the good fight in lowsec today!

Discord: Booty Blasters Inc.

Howdy sir, hopefully I’m not too late toe the party here :smile:

Celestial Cartel is a PvP focused Corp that hold some sov bull space in immensea. We have an active and tight knit community throughout all time zones but are primarily based in ustz. We have all forms of PvP content, from small roams, to big fleet engagements, to blops.

If any of this sounds interesting or you have any questions, feel free to take a look at our forum post linked below!

Hello Bellatrix VanFeldt

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small corporation that has just restarted and will be growing day by day. You could get in on the ground floor of this new adventure going forward.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Forge area of Caldari space. The headquarters acts as a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running is available, We run Forward Operating Bases when they near us, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and Solo Abyssal in Cruisers. We also enjoy the new content CCP create with the events.

INDUSTRIAL

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters will be a thing, Corp BPO Library has already begun and will grow month on month as we add to it and of course, we will be running an Ore Buyback and Sell program once we have the people and the numbers.

PVP

Weekly low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots as they come into the corp but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We will also never own structures which means no Wardecs.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: SPUD5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

Hi Bellatrix,

If youre looking for a more laid back null experience, check us out in Guns. We have daily smallgang related activity and the occasional fleet fight as well. Super RL friendly and IMO, punch above our weight.

Check out our ad if youre still looking and hopefully we can chat soon

O7

Social infrastructure is based out in null sec. We are currently actively growing our PVP and industrial wings. We also pride ourselves in mature tight knit communit. We are definitely a smaller group where everyone knows each other, and individual’s actions play a much greater part than other large null sec blocks.

We have lots of space to mine great areas to hunt for PVP, and even though we do have larger fleets we still take out smaller small groups for PVP.

The alliance as a whole would like to focus on black Ops, And definitely it will be using capitals from time to time to.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game to Tytus Kyle or jump on our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.