2.4mil sp newbie looking for corp

Hi im a 2.4 mil newbie looking for a corp that will teach me the game in all aspects as not sure which activities i wish to specialize in yet.
What i seek is a community that is preferably around my timezone gmt+8 meaning either aus or asia. friendly and active that is willing to guide a new player and learning about the different aspects of the game as well as racking up some experience and kills.
What i can offer is a active team player thats willing to try out any all the roles and activities.
PSA:i joined eve 2 years ago and joined goonswarm but left a week after because it was such a big corp and i felt i wasnt getting the guidance nor attention but this apparently has hurt my application to other corps so yeah im a xgoon

1 Like

You should consider joining MATARSOC! They are an AUTZ corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition, and would be more than happy to teach you about the game and guide you through your EVE journey. Our alliance is not big by any means, so you’ll never just be another number. If you want to learn more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Check out SEADC-
Space Exploration and Development Corp.

1 Like

Hey kiri,

my corp is a training corp specifically geared towards helping new(er) pilots like yourself to try out all the aspects of EVE. We have skillplans, pre-fitted ships, a wide range of activities (everything from industry to small-gang roams to exploration to big cap fleets), and a very hands-on teaching philosophy.

I specifically am looking for Pacific TZs, so you’d fit right in.

You can join our in-game channel, “Gardeners’ Embassy” or message me here or in-game.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

o7
EH

Thug. sounds like the place for you
drop into Thug. pub

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.