2 friends lf null sec/wh corp 50m sp/ 30m sp

Me and good friend are just coming back to the game looking to experience nullsec or a wormhole, have no experience in either. Interested in about everything pvp/mining/indy/ratting and getting into caps. looking for a small-medium sized corp

1 Like

Check this out if you are interested in helping us build something.

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Check out our corp. We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you guys join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like
1 Like

@r00t_b33r,

Root Beer hu? Well if you want null space and PvP you can come down south and help us fight a war. Plenty of PVP opportunities as well as the ability to rat/mine whatever else you want to do.

If you guys want talk more you can Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a discord msg rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

Check this post out if you’re interested in a PVP focused corp with a lot of other opportunities as well.

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Hey There:

Here is your chance to get in on the ground floor of something exciting.

Vitriolic Animosity is recruiting PvP/Indy players. We are a newer corporation that has a solid mix of veteran players (I started in 2007) and newbros. We have very calm and competent FC’s and the older players actively help the newer one with fits, skill plans etc. A very cool atmosphere here.

We are currently taking sov in nullsec and will be in our new home in a couple of days. We like the smaller ship roams 20-30 pilots BC’s and down.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in hit us up on Vitri Public, or PM Karura Hagure if you would like a private chat.

1 Like

feel free too hit us up

1 Like

Check out Repo, We are a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

Hey dude if your looking some small gang WH and some crazy antics come joing us Nothing on D is recruiting for WH PVP Pilots

1 Like

Hello sir,

I have been thinking of coming back to the game. My corp used to be small but active ( look at the page 11 of our kb and farther down the line.)

We’d be a small-medium but active wh corp focused on pvp first but we’ll also do pve.
I Know it’s not much in terms of info but we could have a chat whenever you are on which would allow me to tell you more in person because I still don’t know what I want just yet. Something you must know is I know how to run a corp and I know the truth and being open about what the leadership have in mind is what made my corp unique.

If you’re interested in a little chat, email me and I’ll get on as soon as I see it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.