20 Mil SP Pilot + Maxed Booster and 2 miners LF Corp

Hello, I am currently looking for a corporation to join that is able to put my small army of characters to use. I am EST zone, and a college student so I can assure i’ll be active with a sporadic play schedule. I have been looking for the right corp to join for a while, and have an extensive employment history due to my search. I was told coming here was the best way to find the right corp for me.

I’m looking for a Corp that will put my vast array of industrial skills to use, and where I can be part of something bigger and contribute to the growth of an organization while not being another number in a list. As such, i’d like to avoid large corps and stick with something smaller that has achievable, yet ambitious goals.

I am currently using my 20 mil SP pilot (This character) as my PvE/PvP guy, and an extra miner when needed. My booster has near maxed skills for mining boosts and is only missing Industrial Command Ships V. My 2 mining characters are only missing a few T2 crystals.

My main is able to do T2/T3/Capital/Booster/Reaction/Standard production, as well as invent, research, copy, and other industrial activities to a certain degree of success. Skills are still being trained in this department.
I also have 6 PI (1 transport alt) that are able to do PI as well as my 4 previous characters. 10 total characters for a PI chain, and they all have access to the best reaction skills as well as production slots.

If you made it this far, I appreciate your time and interest in my post. o7

1 Like

Still looking.

If you want to get ahold of me, please send me an in-game mail

1 Like

hi @Assimilate_Sasen

this sounds really interessting to me
we are a EU timezone corp but the alliance is online 24/7
if you please join AKIMA Pub channel sometime on the weekend maybe then we can have a chat

thanks

JuuR

1 Like

:diamonds: image :diamonds:

Click on the pictures
:diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: image :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds: :diamonds:

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

I’d suggest you check out Last Rites.! We are a small EST based PvP corp. I would describe our alliance as medium sized with about 50 active people. We are an FW alliance that holds sov in Cloud Ring and we do a fair amount of industry there. I think that you could fulfill a lot of your goals with our group!

1 Like

If youre still looking you can Right Click Jump To - RCJT and send me a msg on discord rangerwolfy#4987

1 Like

Hey @Assimilate_Sasen

If you’re interested in living in lowsec we might be a good fit for you here at Filthy Peasants.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re a medium sized casual group that loves to pvp in many forms such as roams, camps, structure bashes, and our specialties of blops and capital hunting. While we primarily focus on pvp we also have a large industrial base in our region as we engage in large scale moon mining with access to better moons than most of 0.0. We also have the infrastructure setup to build and research for mass production.

Check out our killboard and forum post below. If you’re interested join our channel Open Filth in game to have a chat with us.

1 Like

Just take a look and get in contract if you have questions… see ya

1 Like

Our Corp and alliance does a lot of what you mentioned quite frequently, mining solo and fleets, manufacturing, etc. we are not a large Corp either as you mentioned. Message me in game if you are interested

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.