2004 player returning from 10-year break, 383M+376M SP

I’m back! Was very active for the first six or so years (MLM/FRICK/BDCI etc), but a real-life career forced me to take a 10-year break (though I never stopped training my chars). I am now looking to get back into the game, and thus looking for a place to call home.

I am a no-drama, easygoing, non-judgmental, social and enthusiastic person who live by the motto “lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way”, meaning I am goal-oriented and cannot help but take charge unless there is a good leader I can follow. I like hanging out on TeamSpeak (I have no idea what mumble is, that is how much of a dinosaur I am) and just chilling during gameplay. I like fleet mining ops and fleet pvp, especially home defense. I particularly like boosting and repping others. I used to be into FCing when I knew how the game worked, now I am a dinosaur looking to evolve.

Two chars, Chi Prime (pronounced "Kai Prime’, “Chi” being the 22nd letter of the greek alphabet), 383M SP, and Sky Venture, 376M SP. Both chars have max mining leadership skills and pvp, including capital. I have dreads, carriers and rorqual, etc, and ships of all shapes and sizes, and do not need a ship replacement program.

I am EU TZ (Sweden/Norway), but don’t mind some late or early ops, especially capital fleet ops, if those are still a thing. I do have a job though, and leadership responsibilities in real-life, so weekday day-time ops may not always work.

We might be a fit for you. No drama just enjoying the game. Always looking for ppl who want to fill a role in the Corp.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Howdy and welcome back to the game! A lot has changed that’s for sure!

Im from Celestial Cartel, we are a primarily USTZ corp, but we do have plenty of EUTZ players regardless. We are a RL-first corp and have content in all time zones :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here’s our advert if any of this sounds interesting!

Email sent in game ! Welcome back :slight_smile:

Hej välkommen tillbaka.

Kanske det vi gör passar dig, vi är ett självständigt alliance some spelar för att ha kul.

Nu när vi har blivit äldre har vi dessvärre inte den tid vi brukade ha:(

Så nu undviker vi allt som har med sov warfare att göra.

Om du vill läsa mer är det bara och läsa igenom vår rekrytering post nedan.

Ses
Prim

✠ ══ T O T A L - R E C A L L ══ ✠

≡v≡ We Are EU/US TZ
≡v≡ 9+ Corp Moons To Mine
≡v≡ We are Already Replaced. Alliance
≡v≡ Allliance SRP Fittings/Logistics/Buy Back
≡v≡ Alliance/Fire Co & TIRE Co Ops Everyday
≡v≡ Alliance TS3/Alliance-Corp Discord
≡v≡ Good Corp History
≡v≡ 1mil SP +
≡v≡ Working Mic (Must Have)
≡v≡ 🚷TOTAL - RECALL🚷
≡v≡ Already Replaced. | Alliance | zKillboard
≡v≡ 🚷 TOTAL- RECALL - MEMBER OF Already Replaced. NULL SEC [EU-US TIME ZONE] - #10 by Aurora_Asher

Welcome back! I am a relatively recent returnee, myself. In case you don’t find what you’re looking for in the others that have posted here, I would love for you to consider us, Aegis Reforged. We’re a newly formed corp, but have leadership with experience and goals. We’re part of the Already Replaced alliance in sov nullsec.

Have a look at our post if you’re curious as to what we can offer:
Aegis Reforged

We are located in Lowsec doing blops and capital drops daily. Very chilled environment.

Corp KB - Can check out a few of our drops the last few days.

Link to our Discord if you want to have a chat :slight_smile:

hei pa dei
sorry i took so long to respond. my main in game is dorfsorc. he recruits for IRC (intrepid crossing) alliance. within our family of corps there would likely be a good fit for you. we have been around since 2006 and part of what keeps people coming back to us is the fact that even when they take long breaks they know we will still be here to welcome them back.
Null sec home , solid industry base and fun pvp. we do have some swedes and a norwegian , i also speak norwegian myself (long story) feel free to contact dorfsorc in game
regards
leavwiz

Hey welcome back! I’m pretty new to Ni Industries but honestly they’ve been great in showing me the ropes and helping my friend and I set up in Null. I’m likely not the best to try recruiting haha but the corp do have a recruitment page on the forums if you want to know more! Fly safe!

Zero Reps Given- Sov Null PVP/ PVE / Indy Corp - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come see what we’re about.

hi
we are a smaller tightnit group located out in scalding pass. we do a little of everything from pvp to indy/minning. join our discord and see if we are a fit for you.

Eve Forum Post: Hydra Eternal - PvP and Industry - EU timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

hello

We are new corporation in eve online called 3 Cores of EVE .
Looking for Mining, Manufacturing and PVE players.
We offer low Tax rate that necessery for the corp which 2.5%.
We base nearby Amarr system.
We have ingame public channel to reach out to us 3 Cores Of Eve online
We have Discord server for communication also: 3 Cores of EVE corporation server

If you are intersted in joining apply to us.

Join our discord, let’s chat!

We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.