37M SP Returning Player Looking for a Home

I took a break back in 2014 and I am just now getting back into things. There have been a lot of changes since I was in the game last so I’m looking for a home where I can blow some stuff up with some awesome folks while getting up to speed on the new stuff.

I have experience with just about everything including small gang roams, black ops, bombers, large-scale fleet PVP. I’m willing to fly, and lose, anything that the fleet needs. Need an interceptor or a dictor/hictor? I’m your guy. Need a logi pilot? Well, I’ve never flown one but I can learn, so I’m your guy. I don’t get upset if expensive things explode, just means that particular space explosion is that much prettier. Financially I’m pretty self-sufficient but I am interested in learning about mining.

I also have a little FC experience with leading small gang roams. This is a skill that I am interested in developing again eventually once I’m settled back in EVE and up to date with all of the current intricacies of combat.

I’ve also got another pilot, with 30M SP, who is my jump freighter pilot and is training into other capital ships so I will be able to participate in cap fleets soon as well. I’ve got experience setting up and managing corp logistics as well.

I’m looking for a fun laid-back environment with a group of cool mature people who understand that real life comes first. I don’t mind having a fleet requirement as long as it’s reasonable.

I’ve lived in high, low, & null sec space and I’m equally comfortable with all three. I’ve never lived in WH space but I am interested in the possibility of doing so. I’m most interested in null sec or WH corps at the moment, though I would be open to the right low sec corp.

The most important thing to me is finding a close-knit group of people who enjoy playing EVE together.

Let me know if you are recruiting and this sounds like your corp.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey m8. I just came back from my own hiatus a couple of months ago and now I’m putting my own gang back together. Small gang pvp, hunting WH, null and the FW wz in lowsec, as well as semi-frequent wardecs and structures to fight over. Capital stuff is rare but not unheard of - just not our priority at the moment.

Would love to chat with you a bit so take a look here and let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

nice text here, we are a very small corp of folks who insist real life comes first. our CEO lives in WH and the others mine, run industry and we are in 0.5 sc space one jump from 0.4. would like to chat with you about what you would like to do.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Hi Phoenix, you might be interested in our corp, Fweddit.

Personally, I’ve been with loads of alliances and corps so far but Fweddit is by far the best bunch of people I have the pleasure to fly with.

Close-knit group, check
null and low, check
no hassle and real life comes first, check

I believe you will be a great fit to our culture. Even if you won’t join in the end, feel free to join our Discord and hang out in our public fleets!

1 Like

Well I guess I’ll add in the obligatory Recruitment plug before the real stuff lol:

Duckzer Mining Corporation is recruiting miners and PVP focused players. We operate mostly out of the USTZ with some EU members as well.

We are located in Tenerifis as a proud member of Razor Alliance. We offer great space to mine and rat. Also plenty of good fc’s that take roams out frequently.

We require that you can fly an interceptor for traveling in nullsec. In addition, we ask that you are willing to form to defend our space, train to our doctrine, and be on teamspeak when you are out and active. We have afk channels if you don’t feel like taking in the dank banter.

We all get along great with each other and love chopping it up on comms while out mining. We have good moons and hassle free payment system for mining with a full disclosure on payouts.

If you are interested stop by our in game recruitment channel, Duckzer Recruitment, and give us a shout.

But in all reality, we’re a really fun and laid back group during the USTZ. We’re open to many different ways of making a living and love to hash things out in comms. While we do a good chunk of mining, between our leadership crew, Alliance activities, and letting people make their own decisions, if you’re bored while with us, let’s talk and see what we can help/fix.

Real life is always the priority so you don’t need to log in at 3AM for a CTA but please participate in the one ongoing during the time you’re logged in. If you wanna chat out of game with us or have questions, hit us up at our Discord.

Wherever you’re path leads you, remember,
Stay in the V

Lladron Hectorovich
Recruitment Director
Duckzer Mining Corp
Razor Alliance

1 Like

Hey bud, check us out. We could use you.

1 Like

yamagata-samurai

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Phoenix, we’re an established WH corp with a good social group of players with fairly diverse skills. We play mostly in the UK/EU timezone but are on early to well after midnight (eve time) on weekends. There’s plenty of opportunity for solo as well as small/large organised ops and excellent content off our static C4. Check out our forum post and drop buy our public channel or our Teamspeak server (ts.outfit418com)

1 Like

Send me a mail in game :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can take a joke come fly with us :slight_smile:

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT is once again opening recruitment after we have moved to our new home in Querious We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of

pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on ourMumble. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 10 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM/Email

Orange Lucifer

in game Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell

1 Like

Hi Phoenix,

I run a small corp living in a C3 wh with a null sec static. We run weekly ops catered for the more casual player. No CTA’s or mandatory stuff, just flying nice ships and getting some fun fights/kills. Which tz are you in?

If you wanted a chat on comms later or over the next few days let me know and I’ll explain a bit more.

Thanks

Kal

1 Like

Hey Phoenix,

If you’re interested on some FW and nullsec life, look us up Vontrap Family Crackheads.

We’re based off null and are active within Galente Militia.

We’re chill, RL comes first and we don’t require any kind of PAP. Just fly for fun.

If interested or have any questions, message or mail me ingame: Jammer0331 or Manny Packman.

Fly Safe,

1 Like

Hey, I’m a recruiter for Bovril.

Check out our recruitment post on reddit:

1 Like

Hey man im with Phocas Legacy. We are apart of Fraternity located in detroid. We hold 117 systems and PVP is are main game. Well that and memes. I wont waste your time with the typical recruitment spam. But if you love memes and blowing ■■■■ up then we would be a great fit. We offer things such as SRP,buyback programs and the typical other NS stuff. Drop by PH.L Pub in game channel for more info!

1 Like

You should consider joining Mecha Enterprises Fleet! We’re the high SP corp and a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. We do everything from solo/small gang to large scale coalition ops.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.