2018/06/14 - Database & Login Issues

Hey guys,

We’re currently investigating database and login issues with the Tranquility cluster.

Hopefully we’ll have the issue identified and rectified as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further details.

• F
13 Likes

CURRENT SERVER STATUS: ONLINE!

UPDATES:

14:40 UTC

Tranquility is currently experiencing database and login issues. We’re investigating the cause and hope to have things rectified soon.

14:43 UTC

We are currently still investigating ongoing issues with the cluster. Apologies for the interruption to your daily dose of spaceships!

14:46 UTC

Tranquility will be shutting down for a short unscheduled reboot as part of faultfinding and rectifying the issues.

14:52 UTC

The cluster is now offline while we restart services, spank the Triglavians for killing everyone, and fix the issues.

14:57 UTC

Tranquility is currently waking up from the reboot, and is being brought back online in VIP mode for testing.

15:00 UTC

The cluster is now online in VIP mode and is resolution of the issues is ongoing.

15:02 UTC

VIP mode has been lifted and we’re currently monitoring the status of the cluster.

15:11 UTC

Tranquility is still experiencing issues, and will be be shut down again whilst we investigate. Apologies for the interruption in service!

15:20 UTC

The cluster will be coming back online soon in VIP mode for testing.

15:25 UTC

Tranquility is restarting in VIP mode for further testing!

15:40 UTC

Tranquility remains in VIP mode while we work on rectifying the current DB issues.

15:55 UTC

We are still investigating issues and hope to have everything back online as soon as possible!

16:07 UTC

Tranquility remains in VIP mode while we continue to reboot and fault find the current issues.

16:15 UTC

Faultfinding is currently ongoing - We hope to be back online soon!

16:25 UTC

Tranquility remains offline while we find the source of the issue. Please keep an eye on this thread for more updates.

16:40 UTC

We’ll be rebooting again soon and remaining in VIP for further testing. Apologies for the unscheduled downtime!

16:50 UTC

Tranquility is back online and we’re currently testing, hopefully we’ll be returning to normal service soon!

16:57 UTC

It would appear that the entire universe was placed inside a Fortizar, we are currently unpacking, and will hopefully be back online soon.

17:07 UTC

We’re currently checking that there aren’t any more pesky rogue universes kicking about, and hopefully we’ll be online again soon after that.

17:15 UTC

Tranquility is currently starting up now that all misbehaving universes have been taken care of. We’ll remain in VIP for a short while for checks.

17:30 UTC

We’re currently checking over TQ and ensuring that the cluster is in a healthy state before we start accepting connections.

17:45 UTC

Tranquility is currently undergoing a health check, and we hope to be back onlnie and accepting connections soon!

18:04 UTC

VIP mode has been disabled, Tranqulity is online and accepting connections!

44 Likes

hamster

13 Likes

Help my drones, CCP Falcon. You’re their only hope!

12 Likes

F to pay respects to abyssal runners?

15 Likes

There are only 1,272 active players online at the moment. Unable to log in.

2 Likes

yes i even delete my account in launcher and can’t log back in

4 Likes

hmmmm…

1 Like

Hey guys,

We’re currently investigating database and login issues with the Tranquility cluster.

Hopefully we’ll have the issue identified and rectified as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further details.

1 Like

yup cant log in yet

1 Like

i swear to god, if i loose my raptor with like 200 isogen crystals in it which is like 300m worth will i run into circles XD! cause i was suddenly stuck in traffic control and now am i not able to login =w=

3 Likes

working as intended ™

4 Likes

What happens if you are in an Abysmal site? do you die, do you get podded? Can you get it replaced? in less then 3 weeks?

3 Likes

I quess I lost my ship on abyssal site… Need to send a ticket to support or will be refunded automaticy?

1 Like

if you was right now in a abyssal site while this server crash happened … is it like the downtime effect, ya have only the choice to blow yaself up =w=

1 Like

will you be reimbursing people who’s faction stations get stolen due to this? i’m 99% sure the reason it went offline in the first place was because of the database load of stations unanchoring

2 Likes

CCP will have their hands on support tickets now. Wonder if they will still think Abyssal time limit was a good idea ^^

4 Likes

let’s blame DDoS or something else …

3 Likes

shes dead jim

4 Likes