2019/05/14 - Market & Fleet Broadcast Issues

I supported them for over 5 years of sub… this is getting old fast, everyday having game issues. can’t wait to see what 64 cracks up like. :confused:

2 Likes

Seems to happen about every 2-3 months for about 48hrs before they resolve it. Whether it be weird issues like chat not working, local not updating, market issues or fleet problems. Its pretty regular.

Yeah, we don’t need markets or ESI. Just call it fixed and spam some heart emojis. :crab::crab::crab::crab::crab:

1 Like

How can I resume normal serious spaceship business when I cant even purchase new ships n stuff to go on them:

1 Like

Dammit. Time to biomass. This account is now ruined.

I know you realize that EvE is a massive game, much larger than most MMO, with that being said, you should be grateful the game issues only occur for around 48 hours like you have said… with the scope being so large, it’s probably a temporary fix… because with a game this large it could take weeks or even months to actually fully isolate what causes these issues, and then you have to consider what affects that fix is going to have on the rest of the system… it’s not nearly as easy as some people think it is.

1 Like

13:45 UTC

Issues with Tranquility have been successfuly resolved and we are now monitoring the health of the cluster.

14:40 UTC: Still not fixed. Restarting doesn’t help.

Truth, I used to work on a few, one of them privately made for a while but never really kicked off the ground. Most cases, its easier to ignore the player rage, but sometimes I wish some details of issues were released as investigations progressed and possible temp-fixes to resolve the imidiate issue are being tossed around though… that said “temp fixes” till it is fixed. lol

1 Like

Dscan :wink:

1 Like

nanda

What do you mean with ‘a walk’? …Didn’t pay for that. xD

Let’s see how Albion is doing

I wish you same stability on your OS.

I agree fully, maybe there should be a little more explanation on their part, it would probably lead to people being a little less hostile about the situation, and I was probably out of hand with the other poster, I just get annoyed when people act like CCP is not trying to address the issue when they probably do not understand the whole of the situation.

I’ll kill u if you meant what I think you ment. xD

Yeah well, that is the internet unfortunatly haters are going to hate regardless…

Yup unfortunately.

If be resolved you mean you’ve turned it off then np. resolved…
However if your talking about a functioning market place no its not resolved its still broken and cant be used

1 Like

What would really be fun? If during one of these “glitches”, the server “accidentally” wiped everything in the Delve region clean. Now that would create some excitement! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, can we get the market back up?

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon

Market is not working in system called CAT , Just getting a constant market is not ready message , have rebooted and patched client to . is it possible for you to confirm some markets are still not working ?

Do you require me to Bug report it ?

1 Like