20220103 - Tranquility Stability Issues

Hope all is back soon!

1 Like

Any idea how hard is to recover 130 drones when server just randomly dies -.-…

Right click → Reconnect to drones - about 26 times?

REDNES

2 Likes

yeah with reds trying to kill me it was lovly lol

Game if Whack-a-mole? :joy:

Yes, there has already been a restart of sorts aside from the unscheduled but intended one we’re performing now to try and get TQ back to a good state.

1 Like

Do you have an ETA of downtime? Thanks

I am sure the Team is already working on a fix, but here is what i experience at the moment: I can only connect to my accounts as Alpha clones (one clone at a time and only receive alpha rewards). Though once i am connected the Skill Que is working in Omega mode.

1 Like

was the same for me, didn’t notice at first. Hope it didnt f-up my reward/login progress…

1 Like

Is this why my client was stuck at “Resource Loading” black screen after login? I proceeded to reinstall EVE…

yes it was

There was a time where we got free SP for inconvenience. CCP please.

3 Likes

If the server restarts while your drones are out, they should be back in thier drone bays when you login again.

1 Like

The server crashed because I started mining for the first time after years of PVP

8 Likes

Can you imagine, wanted to finally use my new lap-top, trying to open Eve, can not log in, delete previous install, reset clients data etc etc. Just to find out that we had an outage which does luckily not happen that much!

2 Likes

I had/have an hour to play before work… T - 25 now :frowning:

Now SP = money and can’t be budgeted. No Fear! You’ll have a 30 day skin for a noob ship in your rewards asap!

2 Likes

Its still not back up. Given the symptoms I think the issue was somewhat serious.

when will the server put online. I have no life and i am addictet to this game. Hard times for me right now

1 Like

Twitter says 1320 - 15min roughly