Server Issues - 2020.11.04

UPDATE: 16:14

Tranquility is now online and accepting connections.

UPDATE: 16:06

Tranqulity has been taken back offline while we investigate ongoing stability issues.

UPDATE: 15:56

Tranquility is now online and accepting connections. Investigation into the cause of the unexpected server outage will continue. Thank you for bearing with us!

Tranquility unexpectedly went offline at approximately 15:35 UTC.

We are investigating the cause and are working to get Tranquility back online and operational as quickly as possible.

Please keep an eye on this thread and the EVE Status Twitter account for updates.

8 Likes

F in chat

1 Like

noo, i lost all my drones xd

4 Likes

it was not going well all day, hope u get it fixed soon

1 Like

Seems like the “stage” and “push” buttons are too close together :wink:

5 Likes

Adieu mes drones

I want CCP to buy my hypernodes that arent selling cause the game isnt working. But the timer is still going, right? Come on, I know you want to. XD

VIPE!!!

Ooops, CCP ship replacements needed. =P

1 Like

WTF. Got a message notification about stupid ESS update and suddenly everything lags, Nothing responds and Server goes down

bye bye my c3 sleeper ship… -.-

1 Like

I lost control while engaging the Asteroid NPC pirates and the line went dead when the drone was dropped.
In this case, do I have to give up the ship and the drone? (Google Translate)

Press F for the hamsters.

2 Likes

Какая боль, какая боль! Аргентина ямайка 5 0!!!

1 Like

take your time. I’m hungry anyway

3 Likes

well 1 vip is in so hope he rescues my dead body :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to send a ticket to get back my ship am I?

1 Like

That “Play Free Now” banner on the tweet about the outage looks funny :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i almost lost my carrier because of this. you will be hearing from my lawyer about my emotional damages.

5 Likes

F for the hamsters and also, lag for me began just after the message for the extended downtime, was in the Abyss, so hoping for a restoration.