206 Mil toon and vet Looking for a home

Old vet with experience in a fields of the game looking for a corp to call home. Wanting to avoid the drama and bs of null just looking for a active fun group of people in high sec to do whatever with really.
Any Further question about me or my past in game Feel free to ask here or pm me in game!

Thanks everyone for your consideration

good morning, mailed you ingame via my OreWorks Industry CEO alt Lia Alexander if you be interested in joining. we are going to be based in Faurent for the time being for easy convenience to jita

binaida gateat In game mail sent. Avoid the drama and still enjoy nullsec with us! Reach back for any questions, we’d be happy to help.

Hi there m8

I represent The morgue. a small and independent pvp alliance that operates from Pochven and venal.

we focus in just having fun and keep out game as simple we can since our time is very limited and we simple dont have the luxury of wasting our time ingame:)

If you want to know more have a look at our banner with some reasons to why you should consider us

If you want to speak with us feel free to join our discord server below

Take care
cheers
prim

I avod null cause im tired of being pulled around for bs i dont care about i just wanna make money and not deal with looking over my shoulder all the time
BUMP

Hello !

I am currently in a corporation called : Holy Hunters who lives in C5-C5 which gives great Small gang PvP and good ISK making opportunities. That said, we’re a PVP focused corporation which we use most of our time scanning or rolling for content.

We’re all US time zone, looking to grow up that time zone. We love to take fights, even if we are being outnumbered. We are a social group of people who play other games as well.

Our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights and defend smaller WH corporation from evictions. If that sounds interesting, here is a discord link:

Topic closed to polite request of the Op.