207m combined sp bittervet looking for corp

Hello, T’ Elk; I’m Cephelange, Ceph (“Seff”) for short, and am the lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. At just past our one year anniversary, we’re slowly but surely growing, and have plenty of opportunities for PvP, PvE, mining, and manufacturing.

Along with our alliance and the FI.RE coalition, there are pretty much daily opportunities for strategic fleets. Smaller, roaming fleets are becoming more regular at the alliance level, and our goal is to get regular corp level roams, as well.

The section of space our alliance has entrusted with us grants us access to combat anomalies, ore anomalies, data and relic sites, and moon mining, if that’s your sort of thing. Our corp also has people with expertise in the areas of PvP, PvE, mining, and manufacturing to help guide those that need it.

I’m a “bittervet”, myself, and have been around, off and on, for just over 12 years.

We recruit the player more so than the character(s), and do our best to get a good feel for whether corp and player are a good match.

If any of this interests you, please check our recruiting post for more details. Regardless of where you end up, I do wish you success in your search.