20M char looking for a new corp

Hello Atheana Echerie

I have started a corporation about 2 weeks ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. I started this corp to be more like a family unit where we grow togther and help each other. I am currently doing Incursions with Warp to me to make Isk and also using some of the isk I make to join the (NPSI) Not Purple Shoot It fleets in New Eden to get the PVP aspect of the game as well. NPSI are people like Spectre Fleet and Bombers bar. I do also have some PVP experience and will take out PVP corp fleets once we get enough people wanting to do this sort of thing.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK as well so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join a Alliance in Null sec so be asured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there.

We only use disocrd for outside chats and also fleet comms. :slight_smile:

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Greetings if you want a more relaxed and small corp, we are based in caldari hisec, and we aim to help new players into mining and industry, while we do some fleet mining/missions. Feel free to send me ingame message if y need more info

1 Like

Hey there, we live in syndicate - well we base out of syndicate and were keen to take on explorers and small gang pvpers: what sort of role do you field in small gang?

1 Like

If you are interested in Wormhole space come check us out! Cry Of Death is Recruiting!

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More
GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions
We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.
Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game
Or Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid ■■■■ but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilot

1 Like

Hello,

Sent you an in game email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check us out

1 Like

I’ve restarted my old corp, and since I enjoy stealth pvp a large chunk of the relaunch is about that. Though, we don’t force people to do anything, really. If that sounds interesting, have a read of the recruitment post.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to blow ■■■■ up

1 Like

Hi @Atheana_Echerie

Eve-mailed you in game mate.

Hope we can chat. Here’s our Discord in the mean time: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Come fly with us in the Bastion! We are friends with the Imperium but our corp is very close knit.

1 Like

Thanks for all of your responses. I’ve now found a new home!

2 Likes

We are always recruiting - pvp-centric, in Test, close knit with a decent independent streak… stop by and chat:

1 Like

http://fayn.tk/

You sound like a perfect fit for our current operation

1 Like

I sent you a mail in game. Shoot me a convo or a message and I’ll get you our Discord.

1 Like

@Atheana_Echerie

Come and check out FUN inc! - i think you will like us!

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We donâ€t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact your char name ingame)

Link on forums: Evian Industries - Looking for nullsec pilots!

1 Like

Still reading lost and it still fits perfect swing by https://fayn.tk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.