20MILL SP returning player looking to try null sec

I am awful at this game, and not played in like a year, not sure how long I played prior to that. Zero clue what I’m doing. Mainly into Exploration and ratting I guess I have a alt account who also has 20mill sp that is into PI and trying to get into Indy stuff and will likely train or buy a miner for use in null sec at some point. Willing to train my exploration guy into pvp ships.

I am Welsh / British I’m really bad with money in Eve online and real life. And am genuinely legit Bi polar will get depressed and vanish for weeks on end, then return all hyper and waste isk.

I have experience in low sec but never lived in null sec.

1 Like

Hello mate come and have a chat with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Federation of Respect, Honour, Passion is looking for pilots and corps ,)

1 Like

Tarro,
If you are looking for a diverse group to shoot enemies with in null sec, Astrotech is a great option for you. We have years of experience in all aspects of eve, but the one thing we have in common is our passion for working together and killing people. We’ve trained many brand new pilots with the vets as well and would love to have another crazy person to add to our family.

Please read more details at our recruitment ad here, or visit us on discord.

1 Like

hey we are a uk based corp that currently focus on pvp but have a strong pve/indy side we are looking for a veriaty of new members to help us grow,learn and achieve our goals, if your intrested messaged me in game or join our recruitment channel x-prot,

fly safe

1 Like

Come and see what we’re about :slight_smile:

Resurrection Complex is now recruiting! We are a member of the distinguished Razor Alliance! Here in RezCo we are all about pvp but we also do a bit of everything! Willing to teach you how to pvp and get the hang of the ropes!

What we offer:

Active Voice Chat and a Community.
    Ore Buyback Programme so you don’t have look far to Finance your PVP.
    Daily fleets.
    Friendly Environment to learn PVP for those pilots who are interested but don’t have the most practice.
    Coalition Fleets.
    Small Gang Roams
    Organised Fleets with Experienced FC’s.
    Corp Funded Capital Programme (Details available upon request).

You can expect relaxed leadership, minimal CTAs, plenty of space for ratting and mining and help with logistics, we in REZCO like to think we’re a bit different from the rest, we’re all about having fun, do you want to Leeroy a Dreadnaught into an enemy fleet in an attempt to hero tackle the points/dictors pinning down friendlies? Being able to whelp ships and not worry about the repercussions? That’s us, we’re all about “fun” a strange concept in Eve Online these days.

Aside from the jokes and the laughs, there’s plenty of people to offer help and advice if requested, if you’re looking for a bunch of chill pilots, without the drama, we’re perfect for you.

Here are some videos of our corp having fun!

If you’re interested in joining, Join RezCo Public ingame or you can message me via discord PsaiWi Nenothu#3543

Hey and welcome back.

We are looking for players who apart from growing the way they see fit, also pvps a bit. If thats sounds like something for you, feel free to contact me in game :slight_smile: I joined over 4 years ago and have zero regrets.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.