250 Mill Sp Char Needs New Corp

Hi

Looking for a Null Sec corp that does every think but care bear stuff, from alliance battles to pirating for kicks. Corp must be part of a 0.0 alliances which can hold it own. What is required is a ship replacement programme and ■■■■ loads of fun.

Not looking for a corp that is dead and just want s numbers.

I am from the LV days so looking for a group ideally that was part of this alliances.

I can fly most ships I have shits loads of lvl5 skills and the time to kill stuff.

Good Luck and good hunting
Loganfire

1 Like

Oh boy do i have a Corp for you
JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

Join a family, not a corp! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, indy spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642

1 Like

Oh man do I have the corp for you
Mecha Enterprises Fleet - Nullsec/Lowsec PVP now has Open Recruitment

XMETA is part of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a PVP alliance and is always looking for more pilots who like shooting things, and shooting things very often.

Our Website: https://federationuprising.com/

We are a medium sized and very tight knit group that values individual piloting skill rather than just being able to press F1 like many nullsec blobs. Join us down in our Nullsec/Lowsec space and in our Discord, which is very very active. You can see just what we can offer for you, in addition to our signature PVP fleets, we also offer various forms of income, from ratting to moon mining, multiple engineering complexes for industry, the best Jump Freighter service in the game bar none (and I say that without exaggeration), and much more. My corp specifically is filled with vets, and we’re the high SP group of our alliance, though our alliance has a very wide range of skill and character age levels. We’re here to have fun doing what we all enjoy doing, PVP.

Real life always comes first, and we understand this. As such we have no activity requirements whatsoever, we may call for max numbers or something like that but no one is ever required to join fleet, though we do ask if you’re online for a CTA (which don’t happen often) that you be in fleet.

Here’s a video from one of our recent fights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ov-nRYb78&t=1s

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey man!
I want to talk to you about Lethal Injection Inc.

We are members of Triumvirate.
we are a tight knit group of pilots, looking to expand our ranks slowly by only selecting those who would fit our rather stringent requirements. I believe you may fit the bill.
we have SRP, including corp subsidizes on Logi which will pay out 100% of the ship value PLUS an additional 100m
Lots of things going on daily, lots of corp ops and then many alliance ones as well.

If you want to know more shoot me a PM, or join our discord

1 Like

I think the only place for you is Pandemic Legion. :]

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. We don’t have any mandatory PvP but we do like people to try to PVP when their real life lets them. We do focus on being competent PVPers as a corp and our end goal is to be able to call a corp op to achieve an objective and be able to fight with a tighter knit group that can defeat a fleet larger than ours using superior tactics. We have people in corp who build just about anything we need to try to create a completely self sustained corp that doesn’t have to rely on the alliance for ships and content, but still participates actively with them. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots Sorry for the block of text, Fly Safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Heyo!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

if you want to be in a group that isn’t a carebear corp stray away from sov holding alliances, spod brain is rife in even the most “elite” of them

1 Like

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals. We are a part of Triumvirate. and are waging war against LEGACY and their allies in south nullsec. Come and join us and get involved in the fun. What We Look For Social and top tier humorous Very active and focused PVP mindset 2 main PVP toons: Carrier + Fax pilot 25m+ sp minimum What We Offer Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in: Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets Highsec JF ganking large-scale alliance warfare Capital/Supercapital engagements An overwhelmingly intense social experience - One of our corp pillars is to provide a strong social environment - we work hard to ensure everyone is getting involved with us to maximize fun, meme-able content. We guarantee that if after a few days you are not enjoying it, you are a robot bee boop. Fluid management style - Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please. crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence Contact: Chossuh, Horuq, Racken Ormand Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us! https://discord.gg/H6YM3hc

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.