111m SP looking for null-sec home

Hello,
I’m looking for a null corp that operates in NPC/SoV 0.0 under RL comes first policy. I’ve just come back to the game after a couple of years. I pretty much stopped playing after B-R with occasional come back to do some station spinning.

The corporation has to have a well seeded market or a logistics backbone as I don’t own a jump freighter or any other toons that could help me out with getting stuff into the home system. My main are of interest are gate camps and F1 smashing … no troll. My timezone is EU.

Kind regards,
Night9

1 Like

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Superb!

EDIT: We operate in NPC nullsec but we got a structure network of around ~100.

Oh, very interesting match if you can consider a corp who is in the phase of growth.
Access to a larger infrastructure network within our alliance whom we work very tight with. We are industrial and pvp so whatever floats you boat mate. We have all mixed, we have those with focus on only indy or only pvp.

Personally, father to 4, missus and full time work so I understand the RL prio and that is what I fully enforce in the corp. You play the game to enjoy it and not making it your duty :slight_smile:
There is always something to do if you are just willing, sometimes it’s not someone pulling the strings so anyone ‘starting’ a roam gang or camp is appriciated, always some tags along :slight_smile:

To give you some reading, HERE, CORP RECRUIT THREAD + ALLY RECRUIT THREAD.

This picture above… actually is taken a few minutes ago, doing some fun bubbling on a NPC station in our home region where another alliance decided just recently to “move in” and want to evict us. So if you want fun, come here, bond with our community and have fun :slight_smile:

If you are interested, join Umah_Pub ingame, I’ll be there. If AFK, you can see my discord details there aswell.

Fly safe, and hope to see you to chat :smiley:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Hi Night9

Before you make up your mind please make sure to check us out.

Mass is part of Pandemic horde who is currently active in delve fighting goons, so in that area we can offer you big fights on a daily basis if thats what you are looking for.

We also offer you small and midsize pvp as part of our thera wing who will operate from thera and our gameplay there is to have fun, keep out gameplay simple without drama and TiDi.

If you have alts we have good null space where you can make the iskies you need to fund your pvp.

As corp we are very laidback and i think you will fit well within our ranks

if you want to know more please feel free to join our discord

if you are looking for something else its all good and i guess a free bump is never good

/prim

Hey Night9,

Welcome back to EVE :slight_smile:

Somehow this game keeps dragging us all back, I don’t even question it anymore. BAOZI operates heavily in EU onward to AUTZ, providing content through the corporation, alliance, and coalition. With all the roamers and how close we are to Jita, I would bet you would find the PvP content you’re looking for. I think it’s a little more fun than sitting in heavy TIDI down in Delve :wink:

We, as all corps should, operate with an RL comes first policy. If anything were to come up, all we ask is that you touch base with a director so we can do our best to support you.

Come chat with us and let’s reminisce over old times and talk about your future

If you wanna read more about us, you can find our thread here–but I’m a fan of chatting to figure things out.

Hello :slight_smile:

We are The Dark Vanguard, part of DDOS alliance:

We fly for pvp. We are a no drama corporation, based in Pure Blind with an acces to Lonetreck and Black Rise.

Why don’t you hop in our Discord for a chat ?

Fly fun
Kani

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :balloon:

Hi Night, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of PvE and PvP opportunities.

Stribog Clade is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

We at Brittas fully support that RL takes TOP Priority pop in for a Chat!!!

shot you a mail

@Night9,

Hey we have everything you have listed as your desires and more. Here is the recruitment post that holds all my details at the bottom I would be happy to talk with you!

Kind Regards
PJhustle Signature

Hi Night9, it sounds like we might fit the bill. We’re primarily EU/UK timezone and are part of PH, so lots of F1 smashing :slight_smile:

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Speak Soon o7

We have everything you have listed and we have more , come check us out and have a chat in our Discord or in game channel comply or die

Hey there Night!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

Hello, We’re recruiting. We are part of PH and are a pretty awesome and laid back corp. Pretty much just follow alliance rules and have fun doing what you do.

Lots of PvP Here and you can do what you want, from skirmish to large scale pvp.

Hit me up if you are interested.

Power, immortality, strength and bloodlust. Terms thrown about haphazardly to describe human nature, ambition and burrowed desires that is so constrained and inhibited by social ‘norms’. Words and definitions considered inhumane and barbaric, yet those ambitions are what truly makes a human into a man. A chosen one that is destined to become a pod-pilot, to walk amongst the stars. Without ambition and the strength of will to do what is needed, that destiny will never be fulfilled.

Hegemonic Core requires aspirants that hold such ambitions.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Hegemonic Core is a new corporation within a new alliance so it’s an exciting time to be joining. We already offer the full spectrum of activities within a null sec environment including PvP, mining, industry and science and will continue to grow and innovate within those fields. As a group we also have open positions to help build the corporation moving forward.

SENTINEL DAWN

We are a member of Sentinel Dawn alliance based in Querious region which is part of Legacy Coalition.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Experienced and helpful pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• A community focused on teamwork
  • Sov holding 0.0 space
  • Frequent alliance and coalition fleets
  • Epic battles
  • Industrial facilities
  • High end moon mining
  • Active coalition market
  • Blood Raider ratting space
  • Planetary Interaction
  • Rich environment for learning

REQUIREMENTS

• Activity
  • Team player
  • Voice comms (Mumble)
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • 5M SP minimum

CONTACTS

CEO & Recruitment - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.