250m SP Aussie looking for corp Active ET 0200-1400

o/

Am looking for corp to kickback in and relax, main form of pvp I enjoy is small gang/nano, but not really that picky, except hate gate camping xD

I can multibox pvp fleets heavily if F1 stuff, or I can dual box nano comfortably. Have been multiboxing 20 hulks + rorqual lately for some moon licking just because could XD(Most likely dropping off a bunch of Subs once they expire). Looking for somewhere can chill and switch between indy/pve and pvp depending on how the mood strikes.

I have multiple cap toons and main is 250m+ SP with multiple alts above 100m

My active time varies from 0200-1400 EVE Time

Not looking for highsec groups

can add my discord: dylanstar12
if you want to chat that way instead of forum/eve mail

Still looking for what’s out there

Hey man, my buddy and I have started a new corp and have grown to around 10 members. We’re mainly focused on Indy at the moment to get some cash flow and allow us to grow and provide more formour members, but we do everything. Small gang pvp, PVE, abyssals, you name it. As we grow we will get into more.

But about us, the leaders are from nullsec and wanted to create a corp where everyone could make some isk and enjoy themselves. The corp is about the people. Enjoying the game as a group. We do group things daily whether it be mining fleets, gate camps or small gang roams in low, null or wormholes. Group mission running to help with sec status or to have a good time with newer players.

We’re looking for like-minded players. Chill, relaxed people who just want to enjoy their time on eve with others. Joke around in comms and just have a good time while accomplishing goals as a group.
If you think you would be interested feel free to message us on discord and we can chat.

We do have players online during AU TZ.

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be strongly encouraged to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

Hey. I’m in a corp run by a couple Aussies (I’m South African, it’s like a third world version?). Pretty laid back, but loads of pvp happening in and around our space. Lots of PvE opportunities as well, even if it’s just to fund your pvp adventures.

There are alliance moons available, and we’ve started putting down private moons as well for your mining.

XFoS - pop in, say hi. I can promise lots of PvP if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m the CEO of XFoS, as mentioned by @McMineFace. Myself and another director are both Aussie. We have players from all over the globe (literally all over - AU, ZA, EU, USA, South America, Japan, etc). We’re part of one of the large null blocs, we have access to plenty of content of the kind it looks like you’re interested in.

Feel free to reach out via the link provided above, or if these forums allow it, via direct message.

here or on reddit your still welcome :smiley:

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old - US/EUTZ
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life -

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
  • Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
  • 80% Buyback program for all your loot.
  • 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
  • Open boarders with all coalitions space.
  • 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
  • MANDATORY:

Have microphone and comms software ( Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord )

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
  • ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.